Likes - Activity - Maugli - Algorand
Maugli
Lipovszki Gábor
Budapest, Hungary
algorand.hu
I am an electrical engineer, working as a software developer in a small company. I use C, PHP, JS and (sometimes) Java.
AF Wallet Watcher: Proposal Watcher & Proposal Summaries Enhancement (Proposal #: 3599298458)
Hello! I was shooting for just above half the realized dollar amount at time proposal was dispensed. I know it seems like I’m asking for more because of the Algo amount, but that was not my intention. Currently it’s ~40% less than the initial proposal. 25,000 @ ~$0.20/Algo in 10/2025 vs. 35,00…
hi MG,
do you think I could submit it again with the quote 120k algo? the price of the token went down since you wrote this (13 cents to 9 cents), so I believe it is still good
Hey, thank you for reading the notes and keeping up to date with council activities! Just to share a bit of context: any council member is always welcome to respond publicly with their thoughts if they’d like to. We keep notes anonymized (where it makes sense) specifically to create a safe space for…
*This AI-generated summary covers xGov Council meetings, which are unofficial and independently organized by the council. It offers a transparent view of their work and initiatives of xGov council to enhance the xGov program. These notes are provided as-is, and it’s understood that some topics may not…
Comments on Sunsetting Technical Support on the Forum
Its not possible to comment there so i will comment here…
I dont think it is good idea. Mainly because you have not provided the alternatives. Here people have the search function which is not working on discord. Dev portal does not have any …
Hi Nisha,
i think newcomers should start with installing the algokit - Build your project with AlgoKit
Its the command line tool which can set for you everything for the local development including the local network, template to start building smart contract in python or tealscript, will generate…
I’m not. I’m talking about memecoins.
I think you are missing my point. I the portion you quote I’m talking about the dangers of letting platforms incentive their LSTs using funds from the community at large. I do not feel comfortable letting the platforms do this. Their interests are not aligned…
I am fine, thx. Just returned from the trip from Slovakia where I met my family.
Vote Coin is the utility token for the Vote Coin DAO. The vote coin project standardizes the protocol how to cast on-chain questions, how to vote, how to vote in encrypted manner, how to delegate voting power, how to…”
To readers: It is NOT a complaint about what Staci said but an attempt to highlight and communicate an important issue.
From the interview today
I don’t know if I should take it as an honest answer when the foundation and inc are highly relying on selling Algos and there has been constant talks ab…
My proposal:
Phase out the governance system.
Create an automated system for node incentives using all the rewards that were previously allocated to governance.
Trim the Foundation down to a very small team. Remove nearly everyone except those related to devrel and ecosystem funding. Then a…
I will answer your questions if you need:
Because it is the only logical conclusion. The KYC backed account in the algorand mainnet is not applicable because dice has been thrown… Yes, early backers with their billions of algos do have majority and they will be governors.
Algorand foundation . …