All - Activity - Maugli - Algorand

User Profile

Lipovszki Gábor

Budapest, Hungary
algorand.hu
I am an electrical engineer, working as a software developer in a small company. I use C, PHP, JS and (sometimes) Java.


Discussions

Cenzorship? Today I've got banned from an AF Telegram group

Category: General - Jun 1

Hi AlgoFam,
I have been banned from Telegram group "Algorand Foundation Announcements".
Also, now I am unable to read the comments in group "Algorand Foundation Announcements (Official)".
Chain of events:
Today, two hours ago I posted two links from this forum into the Telegram group called “Algo…


How to access my founds (governance staking) on My Algo wallet?

Category: General - Apr 17

@leandro Pera Wallet, Accounts +, See other options, Create an Algo25 Account
Good luck!


What the "King Safety" paper should include

Category: General - Apr 17

Hi, @iGetAlgo,
essentially you are right.
But:
I didn’t get any answer to my open letter to AF CEO Staci Warden
I think “King Safety” should be discussed publicly, so this time I didn’t address it to any “C” level boss, and tried to condense the topic as much as possible
the paper was promised …


Sustainability of staking

It is now sponsored by the AF for one more year.
Possible solutions: Algo price boost and/or txn price increase
Limited treasury
The Foundation has Algos for 2 more years.
Possible solutions: Raising the 10 billion Algo limit, and/or decreasing AF spending
Partnership…


Some questions regarding the economic sustainability of Algorand

Category: General - Mar 19

[kép Now there are more and more questions, about structure, leadership, and the relationship between Algorand Technologies and Algorand Foundation.
Concrete results: Algorand Technologies web site is now redirected to AF.
No details are published (yet).


A new negative “record”: according to my Ledger Wallet, Algorand is on the 105th place…

And on the 104th place is “Official Trump”


AVM Email & Algo.fun - Proposal # 3464401706

Category: xGov Proposals - Mar 6

“A Discord Alternative is Now Available <== https://discord.gg/RUjFTMKC”
Link is invalid or expired.


Algorand x402 integration project

Category: xGov Proposals - Feb 25

First of all, it will be a very easy “yes” vote, from a technical POV.
Algorand Foundation has excellent marketing, they should embrace this
x402 payment protocol if it is viable economically. They are the ones who have the expertise to do that.
Big thanks to @emg110, Mohammad Ghiasi, GoPlausibl…


Best Way to Learn Algorand Smart Contract Development for a Beginner?

Category: General - Jun 28, 2025

Also, register to the Algorand Discord Server
There you will get outstanding technical support.