All - Activity - Maugli - Algorand
Cenzorship? Today I've got banned from an AF Telegram group
Hi AlgoFam, I have been banned from Telegram group "Algorand Foundation Announcements". Also, now I am unable to read the comments in group "Algorand Foundation Announcements (Official)"
Chain of events: Today, two hours ago I posted two links from this forum into the Telegram group called "Algo…"
How to access my founds (governance staking) on My Algo wallet?
@leandro Pera Wallet, Accounts +, See other options, Create an Algo25 Account Good luck!
What the "King Safety" paper should include
Hi, @iGetAlgo, essentially you are right. But:
I didn’t get any answer to my open letter to AF CEO Staci Warden. I think “King Safety” should be discussed publicly, so this time I didn’t address it to any “C” level boss, and tried to condense the topic as much as possible. The paper was promised …
Sustainability of staking
It is now sponsored by the AF for one more year. Possible solutions: Algo price boost and/or txn price increase. Limited treasury: The Foundation has Algos for 2 more years. Possible solutions: Raising the 10 billion Algo limit, and/or decreasing AF spending.
Some questions regarding the economic sustainability of Algorand
Now there are more and more questions about structure, leadership, and the relationship between Algorand Technologies and Algorand Foundation. Concrete results: Algorand Technologies web site is now redirected to AF. No details are published (yet).
A new negative “record”: according to my Ledger Wallet, Algorand is on the 105th place… and on the 104th place is “Official Trump” 🙂
I’ve been following the Foundation’s recent announcements
The move to the US, the for-profit structure, the board revamp. But these changes raise more questions than they answer about the protocol’s long-term economic model. Below is an open letter I wrote to Staci Warden, based on the Foundation…
Best Way to Learn Algorand Smart Contract Development for a Beginner?
Also, register to the Algorand Discord Server. There you will get outstanding technical support.
How to invite some to this forum
Or you can register to the Algorand Discord Server. This is the preferred method for technical support.
Seed phrase question
Me: Please solve the following problem: We have a passphrase consisting of 25 words, and each word can be chosen from 2048 different words. What is the probability that a randomly selected passphrase will not contain any duplicate words?
Understanding Algorand’s Pure Proof-of-Stake (PPoS) Mechanism!
@Adri great videos, these "Algorand Classroom". Is there a playlist of these videos? So security is assigned to an Algo holder, i.e. an Algo account?
John Woods: Algorand will deploy version 4.0 tomorrow
@JohnWoods posted on x.com: Engineering complete. Algorand will deploy version 4.0 tomorrow.
Problems with Algorand explorers
Now, at 14-Nov-2024 Algorand explorers behave like this: https://explorer.perawallet.app/ finds the account if you specify the start of the account address.