All - Activity - ManuelZ - Algorand
Test Contracts offline
I’ve lately started learning to develop smart contracts with TEAL on the algorand blockchain and I really like it (mainly working with PyTeal currently) but I have noticed that the workflow for testing (especially unittesting) is very inconvenient. Publishing an app every time on the test net is very repetitive.
How to connect to algorand private network
Ok, I’m stupid, I found it out: For anyone in the future having the same problem in the directory of your network in the folder Node there are two files algod.net and algod.token (and also an algod.admin.token, don't know the difference here) containing the information I needed.
WIth the help of this tutorial https://developer.algorand.org/tutorials/create-private-network/ I was able to create a private algorand network on my machine but also after a lot of research I wasn't able to find out how to connect my code to this network. Originally, I was using the testnet with a pure set-up.