All - Activity - Maial.algo - Algorand

GP8 Measures DRAFT DeFi Rewards Allocation Q4

I dug up this comment from a community member, and I think it’s worth a look @Nokuaru GP8 Measures DRAFT for Community Feedback - #40 by Nokuaru
For this quarter, as I stated above I support the 500k node runners measure.

GP8 Measures DRAFT for Community Feedback

I actually like your idea. Algo lying in Governance is still too many.

GP8 Measures DRAFT DeFi Rewards Allocation Q4

I vote in favor of 500k allocated to node runners. Waiting for this to become protocol-level.

GP7 Measures DRAFT - Liquidity Provision

I assume AF can’t provide liquidity in other assets because means selling ALGO. Liquidity in other assets will be brought by the incentive program.

GP7 Measures DRAFT - Liquidity Provision

I have the feeling that those who are complaining want to carry water in their own mill. AF explained that other projects may receive the liquidity provision and hopefully follow the criteria I mentioned:

Security

Ecosystem support is critical, but the project must demonstrate that it deserves the liquidity by meeting specific requirements:

GP7 Measures DRAFT - Liquidity Provision

Totally agree with you. AF should provide a larger percentage of liquidity to solid projects and a smaller percentage to emerging protocols. The only two key parameters to consider are:

Foundation picking favorites by deploying liquidity - a mistake

Thank you for pointing that out. A protocol with smart contract upgradable should not even be considered, big red flag to me.