All - Activity - luis - Algorand
Using the REST API
Actually, you are right!! I had a typo in my concat function, so it wan’t concatenating every byte in the right place. I fixed that and now it works. I do wonder, on the topic of the official algorand-SDKs and the algoexplorer free public API. Could you please create examples for that specific use …
Using the REST API
Thank you. I’ve had great difficulty using the js-Algorand-SDK directly. So much so that it was faster and easier to just do it myself directly. The algo explorer requires no tokens for the headers, the SDK’s automatically add this header API-token thing that is not needed, and there is all sorts …
Can the ASA configuration addresses be changed to empty after creation?
Hello, I am aware ASA’s clawback, freeze, reserve, and manager addresses can be changed after ASA creation. My question is, can they be set to “” later? I have a use case, but don’t yet know if I will need any of them. I want to create a token with those addresses set to my wallets, and then be abl…
Using the REST API
I have a similar issue. Note that some of links above are broken. I read and applied the fixes myself. I also went into the js-algorand-sdk to look at what the SDK does and even following that I get a 400 malformed request error. I want to send a transaction to the algoexplorer endpoint for broadca…
Algorand Contract Cost
@fabrice Thank you. A couple of follow up questions:
Could you please explain the purpose and mechanics of the “Minimum Balance” requirement? 1.a Are these just Algos required to be in the account that created the ASA/ASC-1 for the duration of the existence of that ASA/ASC-1? Do they get consu…
Algorand Contract Cost
I am brand new to the community. I am a mathematician with a strong software engineering background. I am reading the documentation for TEAL, ASA and ASC-1. Here are the things I care for about which I cannot find good information about:
What is the cost of executing calls to a smart contract? B…