All - Activity - longleilei - Algorand

Read state with a parameter

Thanks for making it clear @fabrice. Just to confirm if I understand you correctly, let me take this use case as an example. Assuming I have a variable balance that equals 100$. Also, I have a condition that I can only use 80% of my balance. In Solidity, I would have a read function that allows me ...


Read state with a parameter

Thanks for your detailed explanation, @fabrice. I think I understand what you mean in the context of the NFT. But let us consider a more generic case. If I would like to create a method in a smart contract that will allow me to pass a parameter and read a global/local state depending on that paramet…


Read state with a parameter

Hello, I’m trying to create an NFT project on Algorand, and I wonder if it is possible to create a function in a contract that will allow me to read token URI with a specific parameter that I pass. Is there maybe an example of a function like the one I just described (in pyTeal)?


Algorand Smart Contracts Integration

Hello, I want to know if there’s a way to integrate with a Algorand projects’ smart contracts? Cannot find a detailed explanation about it. I watched this explanation about the ABI from Jason Weathersby: Decipher | Understanding the ABI - YouTube and, as I understood, the only way to integrate wit…