Replies - Activity - LocalHelp - Algorand
Pact Fi: Open Source Real Time Farming contracts w/ Multiple ASA payouts resubmitted
Thanks for the reply and commitment to the success of the program. I know you guys are in discussion around approvals, so here is where I stand on this: I can understand where you’re coming from. I’m not opposed to resetting the ask, as my goal is also to see the success of this program. However, …
I can respect the line of thinking. I will say also, it isn’t the only reason we have upped the ask. With it being forced OS for a longer (and more uncertain period now if it will even pass the second time), the program funding unknown and no clear direction from AF, as well as price fluctuation an…
For reference:
Hey Ghost, Thanks as always for your feedback. This will address the other questions/concerns laid out from other users, as well as give some assurance of some upcoming changes thanks to your guys input. Consolidating on more core assets I agree. I want to be conscious of the diverse LPs we hold, …
Thank you Ludo! We appreciate it. Excited for the future, as always!
Thanks Mr.Pickle <3 Congrats to you guys as well!
Hey ROAM, We have still kept allocations to gousd/usdc+usdt, though decreased them 25%. As things progress and goUSD sees a better balancing/stability Id love to continue to help them grow and revisit allocations. We actually will have one more updated TDR posted shortly, due to some recent updat…
I can get behind this, I will revaluate. Ipaleka has been an OG in the space and I do love ASAstats. As far as the xUSD over goUSD, its a consideration. I think Algomint is a great team who brings value though it hasn’t been fully realized/panned out. I don’t think them leaving is the preferred opt…
Hey man, mAlgo is intending to move it to an LST, though they are still waiting for more technical details to best determine their lift and how they will pivot it. So I think its valid to keep on this quarter. I spoke with you a bit about my worry around gAlgo in this regard, which is why we reduce…
Hey lobo To shine some light on our decisions around goUSD and xUSD in particular… I agree with you the xUSD and goUSD have struggled to find peg as of recent, though I have had conversations with both teams about their strategies to bring these up and am supportive of them, as they have been lon…
I would very much suggest you look deeper into stable swaps. Grants aside, these are very key to any DeFi ecosystem. We have a lot of things in the works, but Rich I’d love to jump on a space with you and let’s chat DeFi, Pact, Algorand and all the fun things to clear up some air. We are on the same t…
While we should probably keep this specific forum to the stableswap grant, I will still address the marketing outreach. To make a few Twitter posts, no. But that’s not the scope of it lol. There are plans for many things like SEO optimization, KOL outreach, Articles, Cross chain spaces, marketing …
Hey Rich, To start, I appreciate your concern and active involvement in the community. I can understand frustrations that can arise. The marketing proposal we haven’t executed on yet (actually we haven’t received grant as we work with AF to execute our proposal and with an external marketing agenc…
Hey Ghost, That’s a good question. Of course stable swap code by itself would be dependent on other things to actually function (UI, other infrastructure, wallet connect w/e) but it is still a valuable "piece of code" that would eliminate/or decrease the process for builders who are looking to buil…
I can give a further scope of on what the code would entail from a high level but let me engage with the dev that would be responsible. As far as the Marketing grant goes. I can understand where one may not be thrilled around this and while Marketing is important, we have a shift in priority and fo…
Hey Lobo, how are you? Pact has raised money in the past that helped us build out the most robust DeFi suite on Algorand, with many additional features over our competitors. To be straightforward, VC interest in Algorand has essentially vanished and from a business standpoint it becomes difficult t…