Likes - Activity - LocalHelp - Algorand
LocalHelp
GP13 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - Pact
To me, this speaks to the need for focusing rewards on these core pairs. If rewards weren’t given out to so many random coins, we could focus more on making rewards enticing for core pairs. Again, this is an issue that needs solving holistically though since no platform wants to do this on their own.
xGov 202: Pact Stableswap Retroactive Grant
Hi @LocalHelp congrats on your proposal passing
GP12 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - Pact Fi
Love the increase to ASASTATS this period!
xGov 202: Pact Stableswap Retroactive Grant
Congrats on Passing
GP12 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - Pact Fi
I’m not asking for AlgoMint to leave the ecosystem entirely, I just think the goUSD token should be deprecated if there’s not a solid plan to keep the basket diversified…right now it’s almost entirely being propped up by xUSD, this is facts.
GP12 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - Pact Fi
I think AsaStats should have a higher allocation, we ALL use the portfolio tracker and they already announced that premium subscriptions should begin by the end of June. They’ve proven to be an invaluable protocol when it comes to tracking token holdings, staking and LP positions across multiple wallets.
GP12 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - Pact Fi
Why allocate 40k to malgo-algo pairing. Are they turning malgo into a liquid staking token? Since xusd=gousd at this point I think it makes sense to remove the gousd-usdc/usdt pairs and just go with xusd instead. Or the opposite (make the metal pairs gousd vs. Xusd) it really doesn’t matter. Splitting…
xGov 202: Pact Stableswap Retroactive Grant
Unfortunately I won’t be going to decipher and I would love to jump on a space. This definitely a good idea. After the 10th I will be available. I will DM pact account with some dates and go from there. Thanks for the communication.
xGov 202: Pact Stableswap Retroactive Grant
Appreciate the feedback and extensive response. I think after hearing your side I believe we disagree on the importance of stable swaps and the team outsourcing marketing as a reason things can’t get done now. Glad you guys are sticking around but there is opportunity right now to increase revenue.
xGov 202: Pact Stableswap Retroactive Grant
That was part of the latest community review round. As I understand it, a new application can be submitted by the same proposer if the grant is related to a subsequent milestone of a grant that is being open. This only applies for proactive grants. For retroactive grants, the work has been done and…