All - Activity - LocalHelp - Algorand
Pact Fi: Open Source Real Time Farming Contracts w/ Multiple ASA Payouts Resubmitted
Thanks for the reply and commitment to the success of the program. I know you guys are in discussion around approvals, so here is where I stand on this: I can understand where you’re coming from. I’m not opposed to resetting the ask, as my goal is also to see the success of this program. However...
I can respect the line of thinking. I will say also, it isn’t the only reason we have upped the ask. With it being forced OS for a longer (and more uncertain period now if it will even pass the second time), the program funding unknown and no clear direction from AF, as well as price fluctuation...
Hello Friends, This is the forum post for the xGov proposal for Pact. We have recently opensourced our farm contracts which allows Farms that payout real time, on variable durations, and can support all ASAs and multiple payouts. As always we heavily thank you for your continued support.
For reference:
Hey Ghost, Thanks as always for your feedback. This will address the other questions/concerns laid out from other users, as well as give some assurance of some upcoming changes thanks to your guys' input. Consolidating on more core assets I agree. I want to be conscious of the diverse LPs we hold...
Greetings Algofam, We are pleased to announce our initial thoughts for GP13 TDR. This is very similar to GP12 with the main difference being the weights used for different pairs. We would love to hear your feedback and craft something that is excitable for our users.
UPDATED ALLOCATIONS
Hey Adri, thank you - I appreciate it :)
Thank you Ludo! We appreciate it. Excited for the future, as always!
Values updated as of May 21st Greetings Algorand Family,
GP12 is up and coming, and we have taken a lot of time in considering how we would distribute these rewards. For this quarter, we are approximating 1,128,000 ALGO in rewards. We have attempted to consolidate down on pairs, placing higher weights on...
Hey Oyster, We have still kept allocations to gousd/usdc+usdt, though decreased them 25%. As things progress and goUSD sees a better balancing/stability, I'd love to continue to help them grow and revisit allocations.
I can get behind this, I will re-evaluate. Ipaleka has been an OG in the space and I do love ASAstats. As far as the xUSD over goUSD, it's a consideration. I think Algomint is a great team who brings value though it hasn’t been fully realized/panned out. I don’t think them leaving is the preferred option...
I can give a further scope on what the code would entail from a high level but let me engage with the dev that would be responsible. As far as the Marketing grant goes. I can understand where one may not be thrilled around this and while Marketing is important, we have a shift in priority and focus...
Hey Lobo, how are you? Pact has raised money in the past that helped us build out the most robust DeFi suite on Algorand, with many additional features over our competitors. To be straightforward, VC interest in Algorand has essentially vanished and from a business standpoint it becomes difficult...
Proposal Details
- id: 202
- period: 4
- title: Pact.Fi Retroactive Stableswaps
- author: Andrew Kotulak
- GitHub: xgov-202 Pact.fi Retroactive Stableswaps by temptemp3 · Pull Request #202 · algorandfoundation/xGov · GitHub
- company_name: Pact
- category: dApps
- focus_area: Dex
- open_source: Yes (upon approval)
- amount_requested: ...
[Content truncated for brevity]