All - Activity - LoafPickle - Algorand
Governance Discussions
xGov Registry v3.0.0
Jan 28
I was just throwing out a number, it’s completely arbitrary.
xGov Registry v3.0.0
Jan 28
Just thinking out loud, but if you change the vote quorum to simply a yes quorum (needs yes from 30%+ of voters), then we don’t need to have 3 versions of voting no and people can vote no without having to worry about their vote helping people pass.
xGov v2.0.0 is now on mainnet
Dec 15, 2025
Will this have notifications for the non-voters?
Use-Wallet - Open-Source Wallet Integration Library for Algorand (xGov Proposal 3247418179)
Oct 7, 2025
Easy yes vote here.
Funk's Ultimate Node Controller (FUNC) - 3241872357
Oct 7, 2025
If this does not pass, I will rage.
Official announcement for Reti Pooling users about Governance Period 15
Jun 27, 2025
I understand that this is for Governance, but will the new xGov portal allow people in reti pools to vote based on the blocks they proposed, proportional to their stake?
Streamlining xGov Council for a High-Quality Election
Jun 4, 2025
Can we consider a 1w and 1w schedule instead? Faster is better with this in my opinion and I think the faster turnaround time would be a nice “I see you” to the community.
Streamlining xGov Council for a High-Quality Election
Jun 4, 2025
Is there a way to vote outside of regular governance or on a shorter period?
Streamlining xGov Council for a High-Quality Election
Jun 3, 2025
Perhaps this solution is simplistic, but couldn’t we change the requirement from publicly doxxing to doxxing privately to AF under a confidentiality agreement?
The xGov Council: Shaping the future of xGov
Feb 5, 2025
I believe this needs to be structured into verticals of expertise like tools, wallets, defi, onboarding etc. This allows for better reviews of the proposal and help distribute the load better.
Swapping fees: rule to calculate?
Dec 16, 2024
Hi! Pera does not take any fees whatsoever, but you do get charged fees based on whatever Dex you’re swapping on.
Algorand DeFi Deployment Updates and New Deployments
Jul 22, 2024
I second only supporting Algo/stable pairs.
xGov-180: Thurstober Digital Studios - Open Source, No Code Tools
Jul 19, 2024
The Deliverables for this proposal are now complete, you can see them here:
Item 1: The Laboratory
Item 2: https://swapshop.thurstober.com/
Item 3: The Laboratory
Item 4: The Laboratory
Item 5: Wallet Enhancer
Item 6: The Laboratory
Item 7: https://labs.thurstober.com/
xGov 186: TxnLab Use-Wallet Discussion
May 24, 2024
Big W! Congrats on Passing!
xGov 178: SIWA - Sign In With Algorand
May 24, 2024
Congrats on your proposal passing!
xGov-182: Integrating Algorand to Airgap vault & wallet via isolated modules
May 24, 2024
Congrats on Passing your proposal!