All - Activity - LoafPickle - Algorand
xGov Registry v3.0.0
I was just throwing out a number, it’s completely arbitrary.
Just thinking out loud, but if you change the vote quorum to simply a yes quorum (needs yes from 30%+ of voters), then we don’t need to have 3 versions of voting no and people can vote no without having to worry about their vote helping people pass.
I agree with Ludo here that I don’t understand the difference between no and boycott. We should only have no. A user has to skip 5 in a row to be DQ, so they can easily just not vote for one if they don’t want it to reach quorum.
xGov v2.0.0 is now on mainnet
Will this have notifications for the non-voters?
Use-Wallet - Open-Source Wallet Integration Library for Algorand (xGov Proposal 3247418179)
Easy yes vote here.
Funk's Ultimate Node Controller (FUNC) - 3241872357
If this does not pass, I will rage.
Official announcement for Reti Pooling users about Governance Period 15
I understand that this is for Governance, but will the new xGov portal allow people in reti pools to vote based on the blocks they proposed, proportional to their stake?
Streamlining xGov Council for a High-Quality Election
Can we consider a 1w and 1w schedule instead? Faster is better with this in my opinion and I think the faster turnaround time would be a nice “I see you” to the community. We’re also seeing reduced activity and TVL since staking rewards went live, so having a 28d+ lockup of funds might compound the…
Is there a way to vote outside of regular governance or on a shorter period? The main issue is people doing gov are just clicking through to complete and collect their money. The people talking here are the ones more critically dependent on xGov and the council. There’s obviously a disconnect when…
Perhaps this solution is simplistic, but couldn’t we change the requirement from publicly doxxing to doxxing privately to AF under a confidentiality agreement? That way we can adhere to the gov vote and not need to wait more months and can have the anonymous remaining people feeling comfortable that…
I believe this needs to be structured into verticals of expertise like tools, wallets, defi, onboarding etc. This allows for better reviews of the proposal and helps distribute the load better. Council members should be able to submit proposals. If you’re asking some of the best builders to spend time…
Swapping fees: rule to calculate?
Hi! Pera does not take any fees whatsoever, but you do get charged fees based on whatever Dex you’re swapping on. We use vestige swap router and you can find more info on it here: Swap | Vestige Docs
Algorand DeFi Deployment Updates and New Deployments
I second only supporting Algo/stable pairs. It’s the most popular swap pattern on the chain and if we’re looking to be the real world chain, we should be supporting real world tokens.
xGov-180: Thurstober Digital Studios - Open Source, No Code Tools
The Deliverables for this proposal are now complete, you can see them here:
- Item 1: The Laboratory
- Item 2: Chain
- Item 3: The Laboratory and The Laboratory
- Item 4: The Laboratory
- Item 5: Wallet Enhancer
- Item 6: The Laboratory
- Item 7: The Laboratory
xGov 186: TxnLab Use-Wallet Discussion
Big W! Congrats on Passing!
xGov 178: SIWA - Sign In With Algorand
Congrats on your proposal passing!
xGov-182: Integrating Algorand to Airgap vault & wallet via isolated modules
Congrats on Passing your proposal!
xGov 202: Pact Stableswap Retroactive Grant
Congrats on Passing!
xGov-204: Everyone Launchpad Security Audit
Congrats on passing!
xGov-180: Thurstober Digital Studios - Open Source, No Code Tools
Thanks Adri! Pickle and Kewel reporting for duty
GP12 NFT Rewards Proposal - Rand
Go big or go home. One day, all the rewards, total madness.
GP12 NFT Rewards Proposal - ALGOxNFT
I advocated for Rand to do this in the past so I like the idea. I didn’t like how they implemented it because their rules had weird hours and there was not a raffle leaderboard. Also the rewards were middling. I think overall the focus on secondary is more important ATM as we’ve had way too many drops…
xGov-180: Thurstober Digital Studios - Open Source, No Code Tools
If you don’t like it, don’t vote for it. I don’t know what else there is to say. I’m putting it through regardless.
xGov-113 - Thurstober Wallet Enhancer - Asset Details and Atomic Swaps
Appreciate all of the support MJ!
xGov-114 - Thurstober Claims - Easily Create and Claim Atomic Swaps
I added a summary of our mission for all 3 proposals here: The Laboratory — xGov 3. An overview of xGov 3 Proposals by… | by LoafPickle | Feb, 2024 | Medium
xGov Liquidity Deployment, Request for Feedback
Considering he managed to get allocated the funding before this was even a rule, I believe it should be given as is and stopped moving forwards. It pains me to say that, but we can’t be doing revisionist history and your second option gives me the willy nillies.