All - Activity - LlamaChips - Algorand
Participation Node Interaction
I am running a participation node on a windows machine. I have been interacting with the node via command line tools. Is this the best way? If not, what is the best way to interact with the node from a windows machine? Thanks in advance.
Permissions Issues
I’ve read that there may be an issue with permissions in the current version? When I try to run goal node stop I get ‘Cannot kill node: OpenProcess: Access is denied’. I’m having similar versions of this error when attempting to register partkeys online. I’ve seen other users have success with the…
Consensus Participation
Thank you for the response. I was able to delete the old partkey by stopping the node first. I’ve taken my node offline temporarily and switched to the testnet to become more familiar with proper interaction.
Consensus Participation
I have a participation node set up on my Windows 10 pro desktop. I used the installer from Randlabs github page. The node installed fine, fastcatchup to sync with the network went well and I was able to create a participation key. I am interacting with the node via command line tools. I am having t…