All - Activity - lishubin - Algorand
Question on Internal Invocation of Contracts
I have a question about the internal invocation of a single contract to other contracts and would like to consult.
Such as figure1, using InnerTxn to call different methods of multiple contracts by calling a single method inside contract A. Here is the simple logic of the A contract.
Help with Opt-In of ASA to Smart Contract
In other words:
- In AssetTransfer, use:
Sender,AssetReceiver - In Payment, use:
Sender,Receiver
Right?
Modifying Another Address Local Data in Foreign Contract
I want to use a smart contract (called A SC) to call a B smart contract (called B SC) setter method.
B SC setter method accepts an address, like:
@Subroutine(TealType.none)
def set_worth(current_address: Expr, new_worth):
return Seq(
App.localPut(current_address, local_worth, new_worth)
)
Creating a Smart Contract in Algorand Sandbox
Hello, bros!
I use pyTeal to write smart contract code, and I compile it to a .teal file.
I’m trying to use this teal file to create an application in the sandbox (dev).
But, the console logs the following information:
data/core/approval.teal: 1: unsupported version: 6
/data/core/approval.teal: 2: field "Ap...
Thank you! I updated my sandbox, and this teal code has worked.