All - Activity - kubot - Algorand
User Activity
kubot
Location: Edinburgh
User Status: AUXA
Recent Posts
Post 1
Date: Oct 12, 2022
Topic: 'InnerTxnBuilder' is not defined
Content:
Nevermind, the app seems to be working fine. Thanks!
Post 2
Date: Oct 12, 2022
Topic: 'InnerTxnBuilder' is not defined
Content:
Is there any way to accomplish the same functionality with version 4 in case I run into cross compatibility issues?
Post 3
Date: Oct 12, 2022
Topic: 'InnerTxnBuilder' is not defined
Content:
Thank you, that was the issue, I was using version 4 instead of 5. Cheers!
Post 4
Date: Oct 12, 2022
Topic: 'InnerTxnBuilder' is not defined
Technical Discussions
Payment Setup
Date: Jun 14, 2022
Content:
Hello,
I’m trying to setup a payment from a smart contract to the calling address by using InnerTxnBuilder more specifically I’m using this code:
return Seq([
InnerTxnBuilder.Begin(),
InnerTxnBuilder.SetFields({
TxnField.type_enum: TxnType.Payment,
...
Transaction Signing Issues
Date: Jun 14, 2022
Content:
For whatever reason the server was returning the compiled TEAL code but slightly altered, returning the binary version of the compiled code instead (and going through the lsig account signing) fixed this. Thanks all!
Date: Jun 8, 2022
Content:
That did the trick thanks, so now I’m running this code:
let txgroup = algosdk.assignGroupID(txns);
let buyCallBase64Tx = AlgoSigner.encoding.msgpackToBase64(buyCallTx.toByte());
let payBase64Tx = AlgoSigner.encoding.msgpackToBase64(payTx.toByte());
...
Date: Jun 7, 2022
Content:
Hey folks,
I’m building 3 transactions to be added to a txgroup, the first two transactions need to be signed by the user and the 3rd by a logic signature account. My code looks like that (I’m using algosigner for allowing users to sign txs on the client side).
AlgoSigner Issues
Date: May 30, 2022
Content:
Thanks @janmarcano , adding const AlgoSigner = window.AlgoSigner; on my component seems to have fixed the issue.
Date: May 28, 2022
Content:
Hello,
I’m currently using a server (nodejs) to generate transactions and then pass them to the client (react) to sign with AlgoSigner and submit with algosdk. I have an issue casting the transaction from object (as fetched from the server) to a transaction type so I can use algosdk and AlgoSigner...
NFT Marketplace Development
Date: Mar 10, 2022
Content:
Thanks for the detailed answer Fabrice!
Date: Mar 4, 2022
Content:
Hey folks,
I’ve been looking at building a simple NFT marketplace (without a bidding functionality) and I’m following this tutorial: Creating an NFT Marketplace | Algorand Developer Portal