Replies - Activity - krotkiewicz - Algorand
Technical challenge to incentivise Relay Node running after Relay Node program ends
Ok, great, I am getting convinced. We should really have that written down and marketize because the community is seeing this elephant in the room and nobody talks about how to fix that. In my opinion, this should come as a document before the governance proposal by Silvio and before announcing AVM…
@tsachi thank you for a reply. I am big fan of your technical expertise and input you provide for Algorand technology stack. As far as I see, we don’t have any reasonable plan. Going with your suggestion would “centralise” Algorand Relay Nodes - as it is done in other PoS blockchains (they elect validators).
Does Algorand have a Defi Exchange like Uniswap and Pancakeswap?
We are actively working on UniSwap for Algorand. We believe that we have fully working product. asaswap.ulam.io
We have applied for a Grant to the Foundation and currently talking with liquidity providers.
Unique NFT ASA Implementation
Hi @robert, I didn’t have a chance to prepare (yet) that mechanism. Thanks @aldur for your solution.
128-bit TEAL operations
Thank you. This looks like a right way to go, I will give it a try and think what to do with that one overflow. Still it looks like a quite a work to common math/finance problem that eventually most of more advanced smart contracts would end up. Regarding extra opcodes. Adding divw would definitely help.
Ok, that makes sense but what in case we have such numbers? I am getting either 0 or overflow.
Unique NFT ASA Implementation
Great idea. Thank you. Let me try to build something around that concept.
Serious lack of transparency and engagement of Algorand foundation
I am also big fan of Algorand project and everything around it. You have put lots of effort in the ecosystem itself, it is clearly visible for us and we appreciate it. But I strongly agree with @petew and would appreciate more explanation. The point is super clear here - the relay nodes are required.