All - Activity - krotkiewicz - Algorand
Technical challenge to incentivise Relay Node running after Relay Node program ends
Ok, great, I am getting convinced. We should really have that written down and marketize because the community is seeing this elephant in the room and nobody talks about how to fix that. In my opinion, this should come as a document before the governance proposal by Silvio and before announcing AVM…
Discussion Contributions
@tsachi thank you for a reply. I am a big fan of your technical expertise and input you provide for the Algorand technology stack. As far as I see, we don’t have any reasonable plan. Going with your suggestion would "centralise" Algorand Relay Nodes - as it is done in other PoS blockchains.
Continuing the discussion from Serious lack of transparency and engagement of Algorand foundation: There was a question asked by @petew. What will be the long term incentives for relay nodes? @stephenfoundation answered this.
Defi Exchange and Grants
We are actively working on UniSwap for Algorand. We believe that we have a fully working product. https://asaswap.ulam.io/
We have applied for a grant to the Foundation and currently talking with liquidity providers.
Unique NFT Implementation
Hi @robert, I didn’t have a chance to prepare (yet) that mechanism. Thanks @aldur for your solution.
TEAL Operations
Thank you. This looks like the right way to go; I will give it a try and think about what to do with that one overflow. It looks like quite a work to common math/finance problems that eventually most of the more advanced smart contracts would end up.
We are trying to implement AMM (Automated Market Maker) DEX in TEAL. The problem we are facing right now is that we need to calculate the proportion of assets already in the pool to the asset being added.
Game Concept on Algorand
I am looking to create a game on Algorand. Here is how I see it. Participants can “redeem” prime numbers as NFTs. They can exchange it between each other freely. I am planning to create a marketplace app where all prime numbers would be listed, and users could bid/ask on them. The only problem…
Transparency in Algorand Foundation
I am also a big fan of the Algorand project and everything around it. You have put lots of effort into the ecosystem, and it is clearly visible for us. But I strongly agree with @petew and would appreciate more explanation. Relay nodes require…
Long term incentives for running Relay Node
Hello ALGO team and all participants! As far as I understand, Relay Nodes are the backbone of the Algorand network. Algorand Inc pays some third parties to run these nodes (outside of the consensus algorithm itself, the network itself does not reward relay nodes). This looks like a big problem for the community.