All - Activity - kezhong - Algorand

Returning the Previous Global State from Smart Contract

Hi fabrice, yes this makes sense to me. Thank you for your explanations!

Updates on Global State

Hi tsachi, thank you for your reply!

Yes, I understand this is tricky. I think the goal is there is an app, within this app, there is a global state called “counter”. We may want to query for the counter’s value given a previous round number. This round number is known to us and we don’t need to...

Basic Questions

Hi, thank you for your continuous help! I want to ask some basic questions first to make sure that we are on the same page. As far as I understand, Algorand is a kind of public ledger where modifications are recorded and visible to everyone. Thus, I am curious about whether it is possible to see...

Looking for PyTeal Functions of Smart Contract App

Thank you so much fabrice! I will try out what you have suggested to see if that works.

Hi fabrice and tsachi, thank you for your help! Our goal is to store many users’ information on Algorand. This can be achieved by asking users to opt in one app where we deploy our smart contract and use their local states as storage of individual user’s information. However, if anyone who wants to ...