Replies - Activity - kctam - Algorand
Algorand BSN portal
Hi, Please check if it’s because they missed a slash right after the https. If so you can copy the link and add it back in the browser. It happens in day one and I just check it’s still the same. HTH… kc
Remove opt-in from an account
Thanks for your prompt help. It works fine.
Setting a two-node private network
Hi @rfustino, Thanks for your reply. It is more for studying “how things work”. From the one-vm-private-network tutorial I observe that the two “nodes” are in fact two processes in a VM, reaching each other. Therefore I am thinking how to make them into two VMs such that it’s more simulating the re…
Partial execution of an atomic transfer
Hi @fabrice, Thanks for your hint. Yes, I have skipped the group command. Last time it worked as I simply combined the two signed transactions (simple cat) and opt-in has been done before. As a result it works even I have omitted the group. Now I follow the flow (unsigned txs => combine => group => …
Partial execution of an atomic transfer
Thanks for prompt response. Guess it’s due to grouping. Let me do a quick test and see it again.
Goal account balance doesn't show asset balance
That’s fine. But just see whether the documentation should be updated https://developer.algorand.org/docs/reference/cli/goal/account/balance/ (synopsis) or add it back in the output. I personally think that this command should show both algos and assets. Thanks again.