All - Activity - Kcarter - Algorand

Kcarter

Kevin

I’m a Sr Software Engineer interested in learning about blockchain solutions. Most of my experience is in iOS (Swift and ObjC), but I also have backend experience with Python. Excited to learn more about Algorand and maybe create a dApp using the Python or Go SDK.


Social / multi-factor recovery on Algorand?

Date: Nov 14, 2021

Are there any plans to build social recovery wallets on Algorand (whether it be part of the official Algorand wallet or separately) similar to Argent wallet on Ethereum? For those who are unfamiliar with social recovery wallets, the general idea is that they allow users to recover a lost wallet via...


Seeking advice on mobile app for tipping artists

Date: Mar 15, 2021

Why not just use something like Venmo then? Or build something using an API like Stripe? Not trying to discourage you from building this on blockchain, just trying to understand what your goal is. Disclaimer: I don’t know much about developing on blockchain yet but my day job is iOS engineer.