All - Activity - Kasper - Algorand
Online/Offline accounts and participation key
May 3, 2019
But what are the consequences when it does happen? When you double sign like in Tezos, or Cosmos a part of your stake will be slashed. How will foul play be punished in Algorand?
Apr 30, 2019
Thanks Liz for the extensive answer, very helpful. One more question about the part key. (I’ve tried this with an expired key) I copied the part key to multiple nodes. On all the nodes the partkey is listed under goal account listpartkeys How will the network respond with multiple online nodes having the same part key?
Apr 29, 2019
Hi, I have some questions about the online offline accounts and participation key hopefully you can (partially) help me with. To bring an account online you have to generate a participation key for that. What is the idea behind that key being valid between specific rounds? (–roundFirstValid / --...