Replies - Activity - KASA - Algorand

KASA

KOSSI SEGBEAYA AZIANOUKOU
Ndjaména
I am a stock market investor. I am passionate about crypto-money. A digital entrepreneur. Representative of digital products and brands. Publisher in economics. I’m a Togolese and I live in Chad for the work.


Discussions

  1. Algorand KYC what platform?
    General
    Sep 5, 2020
    @fabrice OK great we are together

  2. Algorand KYC what platform?
    General
    Sep 5, 2020
    @fabrice I am talking about KYC for exchange and also for the 200M staking. Thank you.

  3. What is advantages of using only Algorand blockchain?
    General
    Sep 4, 2020
    @Maugli thank you for the news

  4. Question about the rewards Algorand offres
    General
    Sep 4, 2020
    @fabrice thank you for all. we are together

  5. How staking works on blockchains that support Algo?
    General
    Sep 4, 2020
    OK I know now thank you

  6. How staking works on blockchains that support Algo?
    General
    Sep 3, 2020
    @fabrice I put the address and this is what came out:
    Algorand account overview
    Balance: 115,006644
    Reward: 0.016644

  7. How staking works on blockchains that support Algo?
    General
    Sep 3, 2020
    @fabrice As you told me to put my Algo address from trust wallet in the search bar on algoexplorer.io I will do it to see the result first. Thanks

  8. How staking works on blockchains that support Algo?
    General
    Sep 3, 2020
    @fabrice However show me how to confirm the transaction on algoexplorer.io to redo what you ask me.

  9. How staking works on blockchains that support Algo?
    General
    Sep 3, 2020
    @fabrice During the purchase the supplier directed me to algoexplorer.io for confirmation before I received the transaction.

  10. How staking works on blockchains that support Algo?
    General
    Sep 3, 2020
    @fabrice I’ve checked the balance again now, it’s up from 114,900 to 114,905.

  11. How staking works on blockchains that support Algo?
    General
    Sep 3, 2020
    I haven’t received or sent anything. I didn’t get anything as a reward too. Only yesterday I stored my Algo and it was 114.99 and today it becomes 114.900 without any operation.

  12. How staking works on blockchains that support Algo?
    General
    Sep 3, 2020
    I specify that I had not invested my Algorand on a platform. I only stored it on Trust wallet. Thank you.