All - Activity - KASA - Algorand
KOSSI SEGBEAYA AZIANOUKOU
Ndjaména
I am a stock market investor. I am passionate about crypto-money. A digital entrepreneur. Representative of digital products and brands. Publisher in economics. I’m a Togolese and I live in Chad for the work.
Algorand KYC what platform?
Date: Sep 5, 2020
@fabrice: OK great we are together
Algorand KYC what platform?
Date: Sep 5, 2020
@fabrice: I am talking about KYC for exchange and also for the 200M staking. Thank you.
Algorand KYC what platform?
Date: Sep 4, 2020
What platform does KYC Algorand run on? Leave me the link. Thank you
Digital Monetary Institute Algorand becomes member of DMI
Date: Sep 4, 2020
Congratulations to Algorand who officially becomes a member of the Digital Monetary Institute.
What is advantages of using only Algorand blockchain?
Date: Sep 4, 2020
@Maugli: thank you for the news
What is advantages of using only Algorand blockchain?
Date: Sep 4, 2020
What are the advantages of using Algorand’s own store chain (blockchain) compared to others? As a trust wallet and blockchain?
Question about the rewards Algorand offers
Date: Sep 4, 2020
@fabrice: thank you for all. we are together
How staking works on blockchains that support Algo?
Date: Sep 4, 2020
OK I know now thank you
Question about the rewards Algorand offres
Date: Sep 4, 2020
I was wondering if Algo that we buy or store on our blockchains are automatically put into an intellectual contract to win automatic rewards? Or the automatic staked balance on the blockchain has nothing to do with the intellectual contract? Explain the mechanism to me a little bit. Thank you for ...
How staking works on blockchains that support Algo?
Date: Sep 3, 2020
@fabrice: I put the address and this is what came out:
Algorand account overview
Balance: 115,006644
Reward: 0.016644
How staking works on blockchains that support Algo?
Date: Sep 3, 2020
@fabrice: As you told me to put my Algo address from trust wallet in the search bar on algoexplorer.io I will do it to see the result first. Thanks
How staking works on blockchains that support Algo?
Date: Sep 3, 2020
@fabrice: However show me how to confirm the transaction on algoexplorer.io to redo what you ask me.
How staking works on blockchains that support Algo?
Date: Sep 3, 2020
@fabrice: I’ve checked the balance again now, it’s up from 114,900 to 114,905.
How staking works on blockchains that support Algo?
Date: Sep 3, 2020
I haven’t received or sent anything. I didn’t get anything as a reward too. Only yesterday I stored my Algo and it was 114.99 and today it becomes 114.900 without any operation.
How staking works on blockchains that support Algo?
Date: Sep 3, 2020
I specify that I had not invested my Algorand on a platform. I only stored it on Trust wallet. Thank you
How staking works on blockchains that support Algo?
Date: Sep 3, 2020
I have a concern, I had 114.99 Algo on my trust wallet. It was mentioned as follows:
Available: 114.99. Staked: 114.99.
After the price drop in the red zone, I noticed the drop of my Algo stock, my balance became 114,900. While the other crypto remain unchanged if the price is in red zone.