Replies - Activity - jt251 - Algorand

Can't cast my vote

yes I have and the problem still persists

I’d be interested in learning the goal command line

I’ve done all of the above and am still unable to cast my vote. I even tried sending a vote with the information from the wallet itself

I’ve unpaired and re-paired my devices, removed and re-added my ledger from my algowallet and still nothing. Even trying this morning it’s the same thing. Further, I don’t have the option to add notes from ledger live. I’ve sent one transaction successfully, but it doesn’t even register. I’ve been trying again today.

This method didn’t work for me, I got the governance manually last time, but since I’ve updated the firmware on my ledger it’s not working. I know I have 11 days still, but is there a way to send this from a HW?