All - Activity - josh - Algorand

Lost the last word of my keyphrase

Dec 24, 2021

so what do I do now I would appreciate your quick response


it says done but it’s not showing the last phrase


Dec 10, 2021

so how can you be of assistance please


it keeps giving this error


Dec 9, 2021

so what do I do at this point


I tried this already and got this This is cropped but the words are OK and it continues like this:

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

Traceback (most recent call last): File "recover.py", line 37, in curr = confirmed.index(" ", curr + 1) ValueError: su…


Hi I hope someone can help me last Friday I was mugged and had my IPhone stolen A very unpleasant experience I have my algo’s on a ledger but I haves all my ASA’s On my algorand wallet and a few coins I thought I was super careful with the pass phrase but apparently not I have only noted 24 wo…