All - Activity - josep01972 - Algorand

Double Checking Wallet Phrase

Jan 10, 2021

Hi fabrice, Thank you for your reply. Here is the post I was talking about:

Regards, Jose

Double Checking Wallet Phrase

Jan 9, 2021

Hi Everyone, I have searched through the forum and I have not quite found the answer to a couple of questions about wallets:

How do I double check that I copied the pass phrase correctly when I created a wallet using the command goal wallet new In other words, I don’t want to wait until I need …

Goal clerk password

Jan 6, 2021

@tsachi - Thank you for all the information. I think I understand now.

Goal clerk password

Jan 6, 2021

@tsachi That is what I understand as well. The participation key is set for 30 million rounds so I think I understand that correctly. I think what I was describing is the transaction to attempt to vote in consensus. Do I have to send a transaction every 1000 rounds to make sure I participate, or do…

Goal clerk password

Jan 6, 2021

@tsachi Thank you for your response. The intent is to go online to participate in consensus every 1000 rounds. Every round is around 4.5 seconds. So every 5000 seconds (5 * 1000) I do the following: goal account changeonline status ... --online=true goal clerk sign ... goal clerk rawsend

Goal clerk password

Jan 6, 2021

Hi There, I am trying to write a script on my mac to participate in consensus, but I am having trouble with setting the wallet password in my script. I am trying to set the online status to true every 5000 seconds (~ 5 sec per round) for 1000 rounds, but every time I use goal account changeonlinest…