Replies - Activity - johnlee - Algorand

Upgrade Algorand Indexer 2.10.0 along with Algorand 3.5.1

The archival node is necessary for normal indexer operation, so I wouldn’t disable archival mode or shut down the node. The config you mention appears to be for the algod node, so I would leave that as is. Indexer can be started and pointed to the archival node to catch up. The version of indexer is...


Indexer error: overflowed subtracting rewards for block

Hmm, unfortunately I think this is broken, because the database seems to be in an inconsistent state. For data integrity I’d unfortunately recommend re-indexing, because the block evaluator is getting a different answer on the indexer side.


Upgrade Algorand Indexer 2.10.0 along with Algorand 3.5.1

Unfortunately, by restarting indexer, I wonder if you cancelled the database transaction and had to start over. A mainnet indexer upgrade using an db.r5.xlarge instance took about a half hour, so ten hours sounds long. What sort of hardware are you using? Is there anything interesting reported if ...


Fast Catchup not working for our node on MainNet

We adjusted relay records to remove some that were showing errors at the end of the month, so I would be interested to hear if this is still an issue for people.


MainNet and TestNet Upgrade: v2.1.3

There is a one time accounts db migration that will take a few minutes. It should start up normally once this is complete.


Binaries for 2.0.8 (the current latest release) missing

Thanks for the heads up - we’ve restored these. Sorry for the inconvenience!