All - Activity - JoeBlocks - Algorand
Launching An ASA Token To Success
I agree completely, that is what I have been doing all these months that I could not even reply here. If a ASA has great products/utility these will bring in the investors.
I really apologize for replying now. I have had a very hectic and packed and full plate of deadlines for programming projects. I really appreciate you for taking the time to reply me. Thank you for clarifying. I have also come to agree with this, after seeing some of my clients whom I developed the…
Oh, sorry I misunderstood you. It’s clear now. Thank you for the time you have given. Have a great day.
Thanks for responding. I know all these AMMs and studied their fees and takes. I perceive you are trying to be careful with your answers here. I can understand. For example one of your points is, finding investors. I have been wondering the same because, from my research, it seems a little challenging.
Good day bhaney44 So sorry for bringing up this old topic, I am so glad I stumbled on this thread. I agree with your points 100%. I have a question for you though: At this time and date, do you still believe we are better off launching by Liquidity Pools than ICOs and IDOs? Thanks.
Good day Fabrice, Thanks for the link, and we just went to the link, this one: “ASA Validation Request - Algorand Official Wallet” and the information there was almost a… so could you look at it, for the timeline for the feedback has elapsed about a month ago.
Thank you. And no for this: "New process to validate ASAs?" We are just seeing that for the First time. Thanks for the prompt response, As if you know we are behind time in our project. Really Appreciate.
We Have had our ASA verified on AlgoExplorer by RandLabs, but Been Trying to Contact Algorand for How to Verify our ASA. We have sent about 5 different mails, but no response. Can someone show us how to get Our ASA verified by Algorand?
Ok FrankS, I will check it out. Thanks.
Wow, thanks a million Ncoin. I appreciate it.
Good All, I have thought about this, but let me see if it is possible because I think the .NET SDK for Algorand is very limited in what it can do, I love to be proved wrong here. So using the .NET SDK, How can I create a Contact App on the Algorand Blockchain. Examples Please
Thank you all for the fresh and inspiring discussion. Scooped up a lot.
I just realized that you said tinylock not tinyman. Is it the same Company? Then if not is Tinylock.org a trustworthy or reputable Dapp? Imagine locking your tokens and then waking to see it is gone?
If Tinyman already has it, then it is better, it will bring more trust. Thank you very much.
Good, thanks Fabrice.
Yes, I believe so too, because after I tried to correct it, and I posted the error or issue here, I decided to switch to MyAlgo wallet to create my token, viola it created it with the same parameters with no error or issue. Thanks Fabrice. Grateful.
Good day all. Please how do I create a token lock? Locking team allocated tokens is now a feature of most crypto projects, so how can this be done in Algorand? And hope the lock will be seen by investors on AlgoExplorer?
Here is a reproduction of the parameters [Algodesk-ASA-Minting-Error2]
Oh yes, my bad, let me upload it. And I get the error when trying to mint 10,000,000,000 Ten billion. Funny enough 999,999,997 Million mints, this error occurs both in Mainnet and testnet. I believe its a bug, Any bug bounties? Smiling
I tried several times to mint a new asset on Alogodesk.io, but I keep getting this error: “total asset issuance must be a positive number and smaller than 2^64-1” please how do I solve it.