Likes - Activity - jjr - Algorand
Feedback request on proposed Q4 2022 governance measures
I definitely understand your point, and I whole heartily think that developers that are new to Algorand should get their fair share. I bring this up not because of wanting to build an insiders club but because the old grant system was full of projects of unproven developers that never delivered.
I appreciate the intent of the proposals for the measures, but I would like to propose alternative measures that would make more of a difference.
Measure #1: The legacy governance system was planned and put into place before smart contracts were widely adopted. It was designed to keep the whales f…
Measure 1: I think that the vote really should have been to ask if governors are OK with changing by a significant amount (45M token distributed instead of 70M each period) the tokenomics of the whole protocol. Not discussing these changes really makes Governance like a joke, sorry to be blunt.
Hard agree with 3rd point here Nautilus. Would like to see this as more of a “community support fund” to be dipped into on discretion for various misc. incentives that fall outside the general scope. Folks Finance shouldn’t be the only ones rewarding people for educating the masses about their produ…