All - Activity - jjEvans - Algorand
Is it possible to get the local state of all applications?
Dec 9, 2021
For example, in the pyteal doc’s voting example, accounts that vote have their local state altered to indicate they have voted. Imagine a scenario where one would like to audit the vote, by getting the addresses of all those that voted. Can this be done, if so how?
Using Global get Ex on Noop call giving error when deploying app
Dec 5, 2021
I’m running the counter applications in the docs, and I made a small change: I’d like to check that the count value exists in state. Because count is initialized to 0, I figured I could call global get ex with the current application ID and use the Maybe Value to do the check. However, I get the f…
Could I charge external accounts that want to read my contracts global or local state?
Nov 30, 2021
Thanks for the response. An alternative way I thought about was that applications ‘Subscribe’ to my smart contract by opting in, and instead of updating the global state for my contract, the local state for each contract is updated, that way they have access to the value, and at the same time an inn…
Could I charge external accounts that want to read my contracts global or local state?
Nov 28, 2021
I’d like to charge a read fee each time an account wants to look up something in my smart contract. How possible is this? If so, what mechanism is recommended.