All - Activity - JHole - Algorand
xGov-110 - Pixelnode: One-click node manager
I want to run a node but am not super technical, having more user-friendly node management solutions sounds amazing!
xGov-154: Cosmic Champs partnering with legendary indie toy company to bring physical toys in-game on Algorand
I understand you can only give so much detail about your partnership and that does make it a bit difficult to comment too much on this proposal. I do think that bringing outside IP that is well known and has it’s own fanbase/community into the Algorand ecosystem, if done right, could positively contribute.
xGov 109 - Unraveling Algorand's Real World Assets Landscape & DEX Swaps
As a firm believer that the next cycle narrative, as well as broader blockchain adoption, will be driven by RWAs, accurately showing the RWA value on Algorand is going to be very important. This is a great proposal and I appreciate that you are transparent about the plans for profitability!
Xgov-114 - Thurstober Claims - Easily Create and Claim Atomic Swaps
Love all the tools you guys have created in the past and this could be a great addition to further help reduce friction in the ecosystem!