All - Activity - jasonpaulos - Algorand
Share WalletConnect session between client and server?
To start, I assume by client you mean a website frontend, and by server you mean the backend for the website. (It can get a little confusing, since there is also a WalletConnect client which talks to the wallet.) The WalletConnect client acts as a gateway to communicating to the user’s wallet.
PyTEAL: Increment slot value in a Seq expression
I believe this is a different problem from the linked github issue. Right now PyTeal has a strict requirement that a scratch slot cannot be loaded unless it has a value stored in it first, and I believe that’s the problem here. If you were to add bitfield.store(Int(0)) somewhere before that section…
TEAL 'foreign apps'
It’s also worth noting that the upcoming TEAL v3 release (the spec was in this PR) will expose ForeignApps and ForeignAssets to TEAL.