Replies - Activity - jacksteroo - Algorand

How did you discover Algorand?

You’re the guy maintaining .NET! That’s amazing, and I’m thrilled to meet you here!! Can’t wait to see the C# → TEAL compiler too. Wow! Yes, “idea pipeline” is something we’re putting in place also. We now have an investment committee and which comes with an accelerator service. I’ve not been…

How did you discover Algorand?

I think we need to separate the two between token prices and the underlying technology. In terms of tokenomics, if we compare it with fiat money, if we hold a fiat (government backed) currency, the capital markets are meant to inflate by continuously printing new money every year. So if you’re hol…

How did you discover Algorand?

Great points to ponder. Love to hear from another Web2 techie who’s now dabbling in Web3. We’re definitely aligned on heading in the direction of developer adoption, by having the Foundation support SDKs in JS (see NPM trends), Python, GoLang and Java. I’m gathering the trends and measuring how d…

How did you discover Algorand?

No way, I used to be a node operator myself (and it’s still in operation coz they’re unstoppable!) Glad to see you’re now deep in the rabbit hole

How did you discover Algorand?

Interesting, must be something in the name! Do you remember what are the other crypto options?

How did you discover Algorand?

Posted there!

How did you discover Algorand?

Ah yes, that guy! Love his videos, very well organized, informative, honest and well balanced

Let's Learn about Algorand!

A pretty cool way to generate vanity Algorand wallet addresses on your local machine, or via algovanity.com Based off of code repo at GitHub - Ripe/algovanity: Algo Vanity is a web-based tool for generating Algorand vanity addresses.

Let's Learn about Algorand!

The “Opt-In” feature for Algorand wallets are often overlooked. Rather than having wallets be wide open, you can now set it to be closed, to allow-list only certain wallets to be sent to you. Watch Dev Rel Joe Polny talk about this here

Let's Learn about Algorand!

There’s always something going on at Algorand.

Let's Learn about Algorand!

Developers looking to ramp up on Algorand can check out a 4-day DevRel Bootcamp (2+ hours each) on GitHub!

Let's Learn about Algorand!

There are bootcamps kicking off left and right…

Let's Learn about Algorand!

First thing I figured is interesting about a blockchain is its distributed network. I learned it’s distributed across the globe with over 100 relay nodes
Thank you Awesome Algo!