Likes - Activity - jacksteroo - Algorand

How did you discover Algorand?

Jack Chan

Interesting graphs. On the SDKs, yes, I maintain the .NET SDK and partially the Unity SDK and I am nearing completion of an initial version of Visual Studio IDE tooling and C# → TEAL compiler. The next steps with that are to transition the product out of a closed pre-alpha development mode to being …

Not only the name, the Carbon negative thing it’s something big. The another cryptos names was eth, sol, ada, BNB.

For many years I had been working as a general business systems developer primarily with Microsoft technologies, in organisations small and large, from startups to large banks. The creativity and excitement made the startup experience the most attractive to me. I had a business idea that would have…

From Reach-sh - hackathon using Algorand

I started purchasing bitcoin, ether and algo via Blockchain.com in early 2021 (suggested from a friend of mine). I was initially attracted to Algorand because I thought that it had a really cool name and symbol. Anyway, I fell into the crypto rabbit hole and started studying. Started then using algo…

2 years ago I was in the application of my bank, and I saw that they let you buy cryptos, I saw the list that there was and I began to study one by one, but only Algorand caught my attention and here I am.

I think this twitter post belongs to this thread https://twitter.com/GeraldIrwinlll/status/1614636305752752131

AWallet also support Vanity address. www.a-wallet.net