All - Activity - jacksteroo - Algorand
How did you discover Algorand?
You’re the guy maintaining .NET! That’s amazing, and I’m thrilled to meet you here!! Can’t wait to see the C# → TEAL compiler too. Wow! Yes, “idea pipeline” is something we’re putting in place also. We now have an investment committee and which comes with an accelerator service. I’ve not been…
I think we need to separate the two between token prices and the underlying technology. In terms of tokenomics, if we compare it with fiat money, if we hold a fiat (government backed) currency, the capital markets are meant to inflate by continuously printing new money every year. So if you’re hol…
Great points to ponder. Love to hear from another Web2 techie who’s now dabbling in Web3. We’re definitely aligned on heading in the direction of developer adoption, by having the Foundation support SDKs in JS (see NPM trends), Python, GoLang and Java. I’m gathering the trends and measuring how d…
No way, I used to be a node operator myself (and it’s still in operation coz they’re unstoppable!) Glad to see you’re now deep in the rabbit hole!
Interesting, must be something in the name! Do you remember what are the other crypto options?
Posted there!
Ah yes, that guy! Love his videos, very well organized, informative, honest and well balanced.
I’m really curious to hear from folks about their journey into Algorand. If you can share your story here, it may help the Foundation better understand the current audience and fine tune the messaging for the greater masses. What really brought you to Algorand and blockchain in general?
In full t…
A pretty cool way to generate vanity Algorand wallet addresses on your local machine, or via algovanity.com
Based off of code repo at GitHub - Ripe/algovanity: Algo Vanity is a web-based tool for generating Algorand vanity addresses.
The “Opt-In” feature for Algorand wallets is often overlooked. Rather than having wallets be wide open, you can now set it to be closed, to allow-list only certain wallets to be sent to you. Watch Dev Rel Joe Polny talk about this here.
There’s always something going on at Algorand.
Developers looking to ramp up on Algorand can check out a 4-day DevRel Bootcamp (2+ hours each) on GitHub!
There are bootcamps kicking off left and right…
First thing I figured is interesting about a blockchain is its distributed network. I learned it’s distributed across the globe with over 100 relay nodes Thank you Awesome Algo!
Hello AlgoFam!
My first post here at the forum, and Happy New Year to everyone.
I’d like to kick off the new year with a series called “Learn Algorand”. It could be anything I come across that’s interesting, or if you do think is unique and different about Algorand. Will continue to post, tweet,…