All - Activity - jacalf - Algorand

Transaction Priority and Finality

Is it possible to prioritize transactions by paying a higher fee?


When I submit a transaction what is the most efficient way to make sure it is settled on the blockchain?

When I submit a transaction what is the most efficient way to verify and make sure it is settled on the blockchain?


Ideas for integrating low code platform with Algorand!

Hi everyone, I work for a software company with a low code platform and I am challenging myself on finding an interesting idea to merge the low code capabilities with Blockchain. I have a few ideas like creating a generic component to integrate with wallet connect and a simple framework to submit …


Is it possible to create and fund a smart contract atomically?

Does this mean there is no direct way to make a user that uses a smart contract to fund it at the exact same time?


AlgoExplorer API: Algorand Node API end-points will be limited

Hi Pablo is there a timeline for this or are you doing this as soon as possible?


Delegate and remove the need to sign every transaction with my wallet

Right now I am using MyAlgoWallet, so this is a wallet functionality and not something I can code into my app?


Delegate and remove the need to sign every transaction with my wallet

Hi everyone, Is there any way I can permanently or at least on a per session basis, remove or delegate the need to sign every transaction with my wallet. This way, for example, I would, at the beginning of my web session, sign a transaction for a specific asset and after that, I could do as many t…


How to store data on the blockchain and query it?

Thank you so much for your answer. So let me make this even harder. Imagine I have this specific asset, and I get 20.000 bids, I want to not only show them on a gui, but also in the smart contract select the bigger one. What you are telling me, is that I would always keep the best bid on the cont…


How to store data on the blockchain and query it?

Hi everyone, I am sketching an application on Algorand and I need to store some actions that the users will make. A sort of a bidding app, where each user will submit an offer related to a specific asset. My questions is what would be the best way to store this on chain and also how would I then …