Replies - Activity - isha - Algorand
Discussions by Isha Shenolikar
Api services and wallets
Nov 7, 2023
Sandbox is a way but it takes too long to sync. Even if a catchup is done at times that also does not work especially when there is an update to sandbox itself.
Api services and wallets
Nov 7, 2023
Yeah makes sense. Running own node takes too much computation work which is always possible… Algonode might help.
Fungible token address issues
Nov 7, 2023
Actually we have built this code base a long time back just making changes as per need.
Fungible token address issues
Nov 2, 2023
I tried this but it’s giving me algosdk version conflict. Since all other APIs are in an older version of the SDK.
Algosdk Forbidden Error
Jun 14, 2023
Thanks @Tim and @fabrice, it got resolved! There are 2 files in my file structure; one is the token-creation where all the functionalities of the token are transfer option, freeze, unfreeze etc., and the other one is setup.py where there are basic getGenesisAccounts KMD address and all is used.
Algosdk Forbidden Error
Jun 13, 2023
It’s the algo_address from purestake testnet https://testnet-algorand.api.purestake.io/ps2.
Algosdk Forbidden Error
Jun 12, 2023
No problem I can share it here
def algo_transfer(sender, receiver, amount):
client = getAlgodClient()
sender = sender
print("Sender from function", sender)
receiver = receiver
print("Receiver from function", receiver)
amount = amount
print("Amount from function", amount)
Address malformed error
May 23, 2023
Thanks @fabrice, try that!
Production Environment
May 16, 2023
Thanks @agashnava, will check that!!
Beaker and algokit
Apr 18, 2023
Hi. I tried running the beaker-auction from GitHub https://github.com/algorand-devrel/beaker-auction/tree/alogkit. But here the config is for MyAlgo wallet and right now I cannot create any account there. Is there any available for Algosigner or Pera wallet or anything that would be great.
Asset Transaction history
Mar 21, 2023
Okay thanks @fabrice! I’ll try to do this!
Asset parameters through API
Mar 10, 2023
Thanks @scholtz, I will work on this!
Asset parameters through API
Mar 9, 2023
Thanks @scholtz, can you share in code implementation, GitHub link or anything that will help me understand implementation better?
Digital signature to sign the transaction
Mar 9, 2023
Thanks a lot… resolves a lot of confusion!
Sandbox mainnet process
Aug 16, 2022
Yeah looks like RAM is not enough. I am using AWS virtual machine so it’s not as per you have mentioned. My internet is good. I’ll check if I can get a better config for catchup to run.
Production level deployment
Jul 12, 2022
I want to deploy a DAO application on the mainnet. I’ll explore the options you both have given thanks a lot @evertdiazb and @fabrice!
Return specific value
Jun 22, 2022
Thanks @fabrice, this worked!
Percentage calculation
Mar 28, 2022
Great thanks…I think this will help!!
DAO smart contract creation
Mar 23, 2022
Great thanks! I’ll try that!
Escrow stateless smart contract
Sep 24, 2021
If you have any example of stateless smart contract related to escrow account please send me.
Compilation and deploy on network
Sep 16, 2021
Oh okay I’ll check that. Thank you!
For more code and responses to queries, check related links in the threads.