All - Activity - isha - Algorand
Isha Shenolikar
Api services and wallets
Nov 7, 2023 Sandbox is a way but it takes too long to sync. Even if a catchup is done at times that also does not work especially when there is an update to sandbox itself.
Api services and wallets
Nov 7, 2023 Yeah makes sense. Running own node takes too much computation work which is always possible…Algonode might help
Fungible token address issues
Nov 7, 2023 Actually we have built this code base a long time back just making changes as per need.
Fungible token address issues
Nov 2, 2023 I tried this but it’s giving me algosdk version conflict. Since all others APIs are in an older version of the SDK
Api services and wallets
Nov 2, 2023 Hi all, I was using purestake APIs and algosigner till date for my application but now I got an email from Purestake they are shutting down. Can anyone please suggest me good API service and wallet for algorand. I am looking for browser extension wallet. Thank you
Fungible token address issues
Oct 25, 2023 Hi all, I am trying to create fungible tokens with a different address. I specifically want a different clawback address to burn the token. I have done all things I know I have even tried to hardcode the address but it’s not working. The creator itself is getting set as the clawback address.
Error in Group Transaction
Oct 10, 2023 I have a code where I am trying to buy NFTs and it's a group transaction where algos are being transferred based on which NFT are being transferred and based on that another loyalty tokens are being transferred. When I manually transfer the token it works but when I use the wallet this error occurs.
API error undefined
Sep 27, 2023 Hi guys, I have few APIs written in pyteal buying of NFTs transfer of tokens transfer of algos and transfer of loyalty tokens. While opting into asset through the API code this is the error we get but it's not a consistent error if I restart the application server it works. What can be the error?
Group Transaction error
Aug 8, 2023 Hi guys, I am doing a group transaction. Transferring Algos buying and transferring of NFT and transferring loyalty tokens. All are APIs called one after the other. It worked for a while then I added a condition of opting in through API and now I am getting this error.
Algosdk Forbidden Error
Jun 14, 2023 Thanks @Tim and @fabrice it got resolved There are 2 files in my file structure; one is the token-creation where all the functionalities of the token are transfer option, freeze, unfreeze etc. And the other one is setup.py where there are basic getGenesisAccounts KMD address and all is used.
Algosdk Forbidden Error
Jun 13, 2023 Its the algo_address from purestake testnet https://testnet-algorand.api.purestake.io/ps2
Algosdk Forbidden Error
Jun 12, 2023 No problem I can share it here
def algo_transfer(sender, receiver, amount):
client = getAlgodClient()
sender = sender
print("Sender from function", sender)
receiver = receiver
print("Receiver from function", receiver)
amount = amount
print("Amount from function", amount)
Algosdk Forbidden Error
Jun 9, 2023
I am trying to transfer Algos from one account to another using API. This is the error I am getting
Amount from function 2420000
Inside Operations---------------- <function algotransfer at 0x7f67f1ab07b8>
27.97.133.234 - - [09/Jun/2023 10:22:42] "POST /useralgopayment HTTP/1.1" 500 -
Address malformed error
May 23, 2023 Thanks @fabrice try that!
Address malformed error
May 22, 2023 Hi this is my code for generate account and mint token
app.post('/generate-account', (req, res) => {
const account = algosdk.generateAccount();
const mnemonic = algosdk.secretKeyToMnemonic(account.sk);
const address = account.addr;
res.json({ mnemonic, address });
});
Production Environment
May 16, 2023 Thanks @agashnava will check that!!
Production Environment
May 16, 2023 Hi, I want to put my project to production I was checking for third party services rather than me running a node it's too expensive for me. I checked PureStake but I did not get anything related to node services. All these things I searched quick node and things like are API services.
Beaker and algokit
Apr 18, 2023
Hi.
I tried running the beaker-auction from git
https://github.com/algorand-devrel/beaker-auction/tree/alogkit
But here the config is for MyAlgo wallet and right now I cannot create any account there. Is there any available for Algosigner or pera wallet or anything that would be great.
Beaker and algokit
Apr 18, 2023 Great thanks @fabrice!
Beaker and algokit
Apr 17, 2023 Hi guys just wanted to make sure if algokit and beaker are in testing phase beta phase or can we use it for production level projects.
Asset Transaction history
Mar 21, 2023 Okay thanks @fabrice! I’ll try to do this!
Algosigner methods
Mar 21, 2023 Algosigner has been updated so are the methods. In the updated version what is the alternative for “Algosigner.algod”?
Asset Transaction history
Mar 20, 2023 Yes I am using the testnet sandbox, can I make changes in the sandbox in that case?
Asset Transaction history
Mar 17, 2023 I want to the asset transaction to be displayed on frontend and I want to fetch it from the blockchain. I am working in the sandbox environment.
const algosdk = require('algosdk');
const assetId = <your asset ID>;
const algodToken = '<your algod token>';
const algodServer...
Asset parameters through API
Mar 10, 2023 Thanks @scholtz I will work on this!
Asset parameters through API
Mar 9, 2023 Thanks @scholtz Can you share in code implementation, github link or anything that will help me understand implementation better.
Asset parameters through API
Mar 9, 2023 Great this should help! I’ll try these thanks @fabrice
Asset parameters through API
Mar 9, 2023 Is it possible to add custom parameters to asset creation like we can do in other blockchains like ethereum? but I need to add there through parameters endpoint not as variables through contract. So parameters for example name, description, color etc.
Digital signature to sign the transaction
Mar 9, 2023 Thanks a lot…resolves a lot of confusion!
Digital signature to sign the transaction
Mar 2, 2023 I check the docs and found that raw_sign, is a method that can be used to sign a transaction. Is it possible to keep my private key secure maybe like a hash or something and use it to sign the transaction? Or is it possible to secure my transaction by a digital signature and use a public address...
Sandbox mainnet process
Aug 16, 2022 Yeah looks like RAM is not enough. I am using AWS virtual machine so it's not as per you have mentioned. My internet is good. I’ll check if I can get a better config for catchup to run.
Sandbox mainnet process
Aug 12, 2022
* docker compose up -d
Building algod
Sending build context to Docker daemon 139.3kB
Step 1/25 : ARG GO_VERSION=1.17.5
Step 2/25 : FROM golang:$GO_VERSION
...
Sandbox mainnet process
Aug 11, 2022 Hi all, I am trying to run my project on mainnet through sandbox. I have to run “./sandbox up mainnet” before starting my server. If I don't do it, I get null for information that I am trying to fetch from blockchain. It also takes too long to catchup like at least 2-3 hours or so. Is there any solution...
Multiple contracts calling
Jul 18, 2022 Hi all, I am developing a voting Dapp with some different conditions. I have created a contract file which has all the dynamic parameters taken from frontend: voting conditions and result condition. Using this file I deploy the contract for new voting. Now I want to make 2 different contracts with...
Production level deployment
Jul 12, 2022 I want to deploy a DAO application on the mainnet. I’ll explore the options you both have given thanks a lot @evertdiazb and @fabrice!
Production level deployment
Jul 6, 2022 Hi all, I am working on a project using sandbox environment. Can anyone guide me with the process I will have to do to take this project to production level on mainnet? Is there any link I can refer?
Return specific value
Jun 22, 2022 Thanks @fabrice this worked!
Return specific value
Jun 21, 2022 Hi all, When I am trying to make application call contract function that returns a value. How do I get that value in a transaction. This is my code
contract.py
on_result = Seq(
Assert(
And(
Global.latest_timestamp() >= App.globalGet(proposal_start_time),
Percentage calculation
Mar 28, 2022 Great thanks…I think this will help!!
Percentage calculation
Mar 28, 2022 I am getting the same error with the if statement so I tried with ‘assert’
Percentage calculation
Mar 28, 2022 Hi. I tried this solution by you and I am still getting an error. This is my code.
on_execute = Seq(
total_count.store(yes_count.load()+no_count.load()),
vote_result.store(Int(0)),
If(App.globalGet(proposal_start_time) <= Global.latest_timestamp()).Then(
Seq(
DAO smart contract creation
Mar 23, 2022 Great thanks! I’ll try that!
DAO smart contract creation
Mar 22, 2022 Hi. Okay I’ll try with ‘Assert’ Also is there any limit on how many asserts can be used? To avoid multiple voting what I am doing is when a participant votes let’s say he has 5 tokens then he can only vote that much by depositing that many tokens. And for no count I have taken a flag of accept...
DAO smart contract creation
Mar 21, 2022 Hi. I am facing some issue in token transfer for the dao can anyone please check this If what I have done makes sense.
If((Btoi(Txn.application_args[2]) >= App.global...
DAO smart contract creation
Mar 16, 2022 Okay I will try this. Thanks a lot!
DAO smart contract creation
Mar 16, 2022 Hi, In my dapp I am putting all the stake collected by voting in a staking account. Now I want to distribute this collected stake to all the yes voters based on how much they had staked. How can I do that? Will I have to save the addresses of all the voters for the?
Percentage calculation
Mar 15, 2022 Thanks a lot…I try this solution!!
Percentage calculation
Mar 15, 2022 I tried this solution but then I get an error "unsupported operand type(s) for *: ‘int’ and ‘App’" I am using this repo of DAO for reference. https://github.com/scale-it/algo-builder/tree/master/examples/dao This is my code
scratchvar_yes_count.store(App.globalGet(Bytes("Yes_count")),
scra...
Percentage calculation
Mar 14, 2022 Oh okay… Thanks a lot!!
Percentage calculation
Mar 14, 2022 Hi, I am developing a dao dapp And I am stuck at a condition… If the proposal gets more than 75% of yes votes I want to give rewards to yes voters, and if votes are less than some penalty. How can I do that?
DAO smart contract creation
Feb 2, 2022 Great thanks a lot @fabrice
DAO smart contract creation
Jan 30, 2022 Hi all. I am actually planning to make a dao smart contract and dao token in algorand is there any reference git link or video anything that anyone can share.
Coin creation and using it
Dec 18, 2021 Great thanks @fabrice!
Coin creation and using it
Dec 17, 2021 Is it possible to create our own coin in Algorand and use it instead of Algos? Is there any link of git repo available for the same. Please let me know.
Algosigner, Purestake
Nov 30, 2021 Thanks a lot @fabrice @scholtz I’ll try doing these!
Algosigner, Purestake
Nov 29, 2021 Hi guys, I just want to know how to integrate algosigner with a python(pyteal) dapp. All the links I got it uses purestake. Is there anyway to integrate in without the use of purestake and only by coding. Can someone please share any related link or so.
Transaction History
Nov 19, 2021 Thanks a lot @Ben!! I’ll try that!
Transaction History
Nov 19, 2021 Hi guys, I am working on a use case similar to this Order listing and I have used python for backend and vue.js for front end and mongoDB in my use case. Now I want to display the transaction list on the front end. Is it possible using any SDK or something like that.