All - Activity - ipaleka - Algorand

Questions on xGov Priority Areas and Impact Evaluation

I’ll do that then, thank you!


Thank you for your answer! Yes, all of the repos involved are under the custody of the same GitHub organization. I don’t feel creating a dedicated “non-official” thread is necessary - the only issue I had was that, across all the guides here, only the singular has been used to describe the “open sou…


This comment might be a bit off-topic, but the post title was too good to pass up! 🙂 We’re planning to submit a major xGov proposal, but we’re facing a structuring issue. The proposal is tied to a primary open-source repository that involves a directly dependent submodule repository (there’s actuall…


@emg110 Just letting you know the proposal is resubmitted, so we are good to continue here!


The Rewards Suite marks the ASA Stats team’s most significant milestone so far in transitioning to a fully open-sourced codebase. This innovative solution is the culmination of a four-year journey of community governance …


I’m looking forward to your review. We’re ready to help the ecosystem projects leverage the suite for their purposes. We have used it for basically development-ish tasks, but even without, or with just a little customization, it can be, for example, adjusted for projects that only want to reward so…


Proposal on xGov platform Pull request in the Crypto Ecosystems repository


[Hey everyone, this is the official discussion thread for the ASA Stats Permission dApp xGov proposal.]

xGov-3368388521 Pull request in the Crypto Ecosystems repository This proposal builds upon the successfully funded proposals xGov-70 and xGov-141.


I’m using this thread to ask a question. If you recall Adri, I mentioned this in Discord, but I didn’t actually ask anything. My proposal on behalf of ASA Stats was the very first submitted to the new platform, and it was also the first for which the xGovernors voted. It didn’t pass by a margin - 7…


Yes, the TEAL/pyTeal part of the repository is basically that. The ASA Stats project doesn’t need any other on-chain capabilities besides retrieving users’ data. The focus is completely on security, the pyTeal code does exactly what we need, while unit tests and especially integration tests are th…


Thank you for your whole comment, especially for the quoted part. An issue has been created in our official channel on GitHub. As of now, planned updates come to a single one explained in this comment.


Of course, the amount presented is calculated solely on this repository code. Or to say, on the effort, time, and knowledge used for its completion and publishing as an open-source repository. I suppose these official threads are not just for the Council members themselves, but rather for them and …


We do where I live. We said “Moraš imati vezu!”. That means that you have to have some person to contact there where some issue is meant to be solved.


Ok. Just a note that I said there’s no relevant group in the context of governance, of course there are many groups being system’s attributes.


Politics, by definition, is about making decisions as a group. So yes, all our talk about governance, fairer distribution of tokens, and so on and so on, it is all political.


Dude, that’s a bunch of empty phrases and completely irrelevant bullshit talks. What makes you think that people holding a small amount of Algos are poor? Give me even a silly and/or dumb proof for that. What makes you think those are rich people behind those accounts? What ensures you that they a…


It’s not. He has brought a new factor into the discussion where me would profit if there would be more people in the process.


That uppercase text is counterpart to your bold text and it’s a quote. And a link text.


But now that I am looking at it, we need to spread this ARC-2, it is not used by every dApps.