All - Activity - iGetAlgo - Algorand

An experiment in supply and demand…

Open Sourcing Multi-Pool Soft Staking Infrastructure with Merkle Proof Reward Distribution

Link Apr 21

No worries! Thank you

Open-Sourcing the GRAMO Loyalty Platform (xGov Proposal 3500632412)

Link Apr 18

Noice!!!

Open Sourcing Multi-Pool Soft Staking Infrastructure with Merkle Proof Reward Distribution

Link Apr 18

Is there a link to proposal?

Link to xGov through forum

Link Apr 18

I see it now! Thank you! Glad I added that last line at the end…!
NOTE: I did just realize that not ALL provide that link so I believe it should be mandatory for when submitting a proposal. It also wouldn’t hurt having a link directly to xGov in the menu…

Open-Sourcing the GRAMO Loyalty Platform (xGov Proposal 3500632412)

Link Apr 17

Thank you for taking the time to provide such a detailed and informative response. It clarified many things for me and maybe others as well. Respect the work you guys put in here and wish you the best with your proposal. Cheers!!

What the "King Safety" paper should include

Link Apr 17

I agree on all these fronts and just like I said last time… I wish you the best of luck trying to get an answer. Cheers!

The foundation and its employees keep making excuses that they haven’t released it because staff changes and the new board structure has delayed when we all know they just don’t…

Link to xGov through forum

Link Apr 17

Sorry if it’s here and I overlooked it but one thing I always find annoying about the xGov forum is how difficult and or confusing it is for users to view proposals. Is there any way we can create a button in the menu that simply directs us to https://xgov.algorand.co/ through the forum.

What the "King Safety" paper should include

Link Apr 17

Why did you create a second thread on the same topic you posted about elsewhere?

Open-Sourcing AVM Email: Joining Encrypted Communications with Defi: 3524536010

Link Apr 17

You guys keep asking for funding through pity and it’s sad. “This was really hard” “It took a lot of time”. I always find it crazy how disconnected old school devs are from the actual world and their understanding for how people interpret things…

Open-Sourcing AVM Email: Joining Encrypted Communications with Defi: 3524536010

Link Apr 17

“if you believe the requested amount is too high, please explain it with a clear basis (if possible)” Simple. No one uses it…

Open-Sourcing the GRAMO Loyalty Platform (xGov Proposal 3500632412)

Link Apr 17

You say that the token is the main engine of the project since 2022 yet it has a TVL of $1000? I also noticed in your plans and responses that the original plans and visions have shifted and changed a lot over time. A lot of “the original plan was this, but then this happened, so we did this instead…

Open-Sourcing the GRAMO Loyalty Platform (xGov Proposal 3500632412)

Link Apr 17

Same issue that happened to me. I feel that if this were addressed we would have more participation as I’m sure people have given up in the process. I nearly did…

Open-Sourcing AlgoGazer The Algorand Blockchain Explorer

Link Apr 17

Thank you for saying what we were all thinking. This proposal has also failed in the past btw…

Open-Sourcing AVM Email: Joining Encrypted Communications with Defi: 3524536010

Link Apr 9

Stop wasting your time and money…!

Some questions regarding the economic sustainability of Algorand

Link Mar 12

Your AI tool did great! Good luck getting an answer…

AVM Email & Algo.fun - Proposal # 3464401706

Link Mar 5

Hilarious! Let me submit a proposal for a bunch of sites that were down at the time of my request and not up to date. Then, when everyone starts calling me out, scramble to fix and update everything in the hopes of making it look like I’ve actually done something. Move on Leo! Not happening…

AVM Email & Algo.fun - Proposal # 3464401706

Link Mar 3

So let me get this straight… you’re open sourcing 2 platforms. First, algo.fun of which you never completed or launched does the exact same thing that Haystack just launched. A leading project in the ecosystem ran by a team that shows execution and consistency and didn’t deliver some half a$$ finished product…

AVM Email & Algo.fun - Proposal # 3464401706

Link Mar 3

That’s exactly what this is…

AVM Email & Algo.fun - Proposal # 3464401706

Link Mar 3

This has got to be the most ridiculous proposal in here ever! Asking for a grant to compensate users of a failed project and then trying to wrap multiple things into one because you spent “time” on it. Talk about grifting…

Lute Wallet - 3453478727

Link Feb 20

Thanks so much for your response. A lot of great points made!

Lute Wallet - 3453478727

Link Feb 20

Why such a high ask when others are requesting less for more? How do we justify or how did we establish the amount of 400,000 $ALGO for this when we have other wallets that the Foundation has poured over $1 million dollars into already?

AlgoFaucet • Sustainable Public Faucet for Algorand Mainnet

Link Dec 21, 2025

It’s already cheap to build here…