Replies - Activity - iadnan - Algorand

Algoexplorer: Access to fetch at 'https://node.testnet.algoexplorerapi.io/v2/accounts/AccountNumber' has been blocked, Error 403

Jan 10, 2022
Thanks for the reply,
I was actually looking for the data related to that account, which I repeat was working perfectly fine on the previous (soon to be depreciated) link.

Share WalletConnect session between client and server?

Jan 10, 2022
Thanks for your reply!
Yes I’ve tried that multiple times but it seems to work randomly. Without any errors logged it just displays a message of dapp not responding and after sometime starts working perfectly fine.

Share WalletConnect session between client and server?

Jan 7, 2022
Hey, @Cannikin WalletConnect has stopped working for my website frontend.
I scan the QR from mobile app but nothing happens, no error logs. Just the mobile app says that your dapp isn’t responding.
I tried connecting my app to this demo link by algorand https://algorand.github.io/walletconnect-example-dapp/

TransactionPool.Remember: transactionGroup: [0] had zero Group but was submitted in a group of 2

Dec 30, 2021
Yeah, I had the same issue in which I was not assigning the group IDs correctly.

Invalid Input: Group transaction does not need to be signed by Wallet user

Dec 9, 2021
Thank you so much,
I was assigning groupID in the wrong way.

Invalid Input: Group transaction does not need to be signed by Wallet user

Dec 9, 2021
let requestObj = [];

txnsToSign.forEach(txn => requestObj.push(txn));
txnsNotToSign.forEach(txn => requestObj.push(txn));

requestParams = [requestObj];  
const request = formatJsonRpcRequest('algo_signTxn', requestParams);  
const result = await this.walletConnect.sendCustomRequest(request)…