All - Activity - HumbleShaman - Algorand

[Resubmission] Open-Sourcing the GRAMO Loyalty Platform (xGov Proposal 3548330853)

May 16

Awesome thanks for the clarification! Best of luck this round!


Hey!
a quick question - im not very familiar with GRAMO but i just did a quick dig through the site, specifically with partners. It looks of the 3 listed the first one isnt launched/opened, the second one doesnt allow me to create an account, and the third shows “doesnt exist” and is a personal tra…


To be honest,
We are operating at a loss and funding/revenue for us is a critical priority, with the last vote failing to meet quorum it changes how we decide on the ask. Hopefully its not asking too generously!


Hello Friends,
This is the forum post for the xGov proposal for Pact. We have recently opensourced our farm contracts which allows Farms that payout real time, on variable durations, and can support all ASAs and multiple payouts.
As always we heavily thank you for your continued support. These …


Added 🙂 let me know if its better this time.
Thanks!


Thanks for the work from the council in trying to improve the system and provide updates to the community.
Cheers


Sure let me talk with dev and see what he says 🙂


Updated. Please let me know your thoughts or if anything else is needed!


Hey!
Sorry - I didnt see this last comment here.
In regards to test documentation/ Helper libraries, I just pinged my Dev we can ensure that is available.
You are also correct in that CCLP does not automatically distribute and you must manually distribute earned staking rewards from the treasury …


Thanks my friend 🙂


As always Simon, I appreciate your long-term support for us. I agree with all your points and the side note on liquidity diversification is very important and something we are trying to encourage more. Updating the ask may be appropriate - I wanted to see what others thoughts were. Is it possible t…


Awesome to see someone using some of our code! Looking forward to digging deeper into your project here soon. Thanks for the support


Thanks!
As far as grant going towards rewards/POW - we honestly need all the cash on hand as possible. That being said, it will see some small flows because we do monthly token buy backs at 10% of revenue post expenses. This will help our bottom line.


Hello,
This is the forum discussion for Pact’s xGov proposal which can be found here:
We greatly appreciate your review, comments, and support. This will immensely help our team.
Thank you all in advance 🙂


Noted! I think we will be removing Dugly - but we will be reviewing this all before final submittal.


Hey Ghost,
Long time no see 😉
To answer your questions from my perspective:
You’re correct that TDR is a dilution to overall holders, however I believe TDR has been a success in the sense it has allowed for base liquidity to form and to help keep DeFi on Algorand in useable environment. While prob…


Hey Ludo,
How are you?
We have largely refrained from Vote Coin largely because I have not been able to really figure out what the product actually does. I’ve looked through Vote Coin’s website and maybe I am missing something. I also know a portion of the TVL was added from xGovs.
We are trying t…


Hello everyone,
Here are our suggested allocations for TDR for GP14. It is mostly focused on USD/ALGO(or LST) pairs, which is one of the largest liquidity structures to have in DeFi. We also wanted to include a set of meme tokens or other projects tokens to continue the support in the recent uptick…


Thanks Stitch, I appreciate that acknowledgement.
It is unfortunate I agree. We have been making moves behind the scenes to try and get us into a better position that we think will be good for the overall ecosystem, and we are looking forward to sharing this (sorry we have hinted this and its taken…


Hello my friends,
Hope you all have been doing well.
As GP12 TDR are now up and live we wanted to create a very simple program as we look to refocus our initiatives. With losing out on TDR last quarter, it has seen a great outflow of TVL on our platform and our allocation this period is much less …


Hey guys,
Thanks again for your feedback.
I have posted an article with updated values. Hope you all find it agreeable!


Hey Stitch,
I did appreciate your feedback for this quarter’s rewards (thanks for chatting with me via DMs).
CCTP is personally one of the biggest things I think we could get, alongside just generally more stable pairs (I’d love diversity outside USDC 🙂). I, as well as a few people I know (shout out…


Yo,
Thanks for the feedback!
The reason we chose the two are as follows:
VEST: We really try to look at projects that are building and bring value to the eco. Vestige is one of the greats IMO, and we have found our partnership valuable. They are one of the larger ASAs and we anticipate growth wi…


Thanks Simon!
Always appreciate your feedback… Its a good point actually and should see more vol. than the like pairs of usdc/usdt. Taking this feedback for our revision once we hear everyone else.


Hey Oyster,
Thanks for the feedback!
To be honest, I’ve thought of similar things like this. Algo/USDC, Algo/USDT, and then a focus on forex (if only we had more than EUR and USD!!). I think focusing less, but more key pairs are a good move for TDR in general, and I do encourage the other DEXs to t…


Thanks for the feedback lobo.
I can try to put out some numbers for better insight, operating on a bit of a quick turnaround.
To give some general #s, the only real significant swap/tvl ratio is within the Algo/USD pairs & some of the meme coins (algo/ora for example). gAlgo pairs have decent vol…


Hey Algofam,
Below are our ideas behind allocations to the upcoming Q2 24’ rewards. Please note that due to not knowing how much we actually will get, and short turnaround times, that these allocations are only % estimations and may vary once actual figures are known. They also do not include any …


Hello again,
Wanted to post our G9 Post distribution report for TDR.
Any questions please let me know - we appreciate all you guys!


Its a fair point. I’ve gone back and forth on the value of it as both it doesn’t contribute to liquidity or even help with our TVL. I view it as a marketing tool & token of appreciation to the COOP holders both for winning a poll we held and for being a fun proactive community. We did choose to keep…


Hello everyone!
We wanted to post here our plans for the distribution of GP10 TDR. We have been very happy to receive 424K ALGO for distribution and have various farms we are looking to incentivize.
I would love to hear everyone’s thoughts.
You can read here: Humble DeFi: Gov Period #10 Rewards (Q1 2024)


Hey Choppa,
Andrew from Humble here. The beauty of xGovs is anyone can submit a proposal. Maybe it would be best for pact to make beneficial partnerships in the ecosystem and submit their own proposals. While Humble TVL may not have as much as some of our competitors, one of our value adds is meaningful partnerships.


Hey everyone,
Andrew (Shaman) here from Humble DeFi. I wanted to chime in around the two measures having such a large interest in both. I will try to stay as unbiased as possible.
Measure 1 - DeFi Rewards
Looking at what DeFi Rewards have done to TVL on Algorand, the addition of total rewards to …