All - Activity - HumbleShaman - Algorand
[Resubmission] Open-Sourcing the GRAMO Loyalty Platform (xGov Proposal 3548330853)
May 16
Awesome thanks for the clarification! Best of luck this round 🙂
[Resubmission] Open-Sourcing the GRAMO Loyalty Platform (xGov Proposal 3548330853)
May 15
Hey!
a quick question - im not very familiar with GRAMO but i just did a quick dig through the site, specifically with partners. It looks of the 3 listed the first one isnt launched/opened, the second one doesnt allow me to create an account, and the third shows “doesnt exist” and is a personal tra…
Pact Fi: Open Source Real Time Farming contracts w/ Multiple ASA payouts resubmitted
Apr 11
To be honest,
We are operating at a loss and funding/revenue for us is a critical priority, with the last vote failing to meet quroum it changes how we decide on the ask. Hopefully its not asking too generously 🙏
Pact Fi: Open Source Real Time Farming contracts w/ Multiple ASA payouts
Apr 8
Hello Friends,
This is the forum post for the xGov proposal for Pact. We have recently opensourced our farm contracts which allows Farms that payout real time, on variable durations, and can support all asas and multiple payouts.
As always we heavily thank you for your continued support. These …
Pact Fi: Open Source Real Time Farming contracts w/ Multiple ASA payouts
Mar 1
Added 🙂 let me know if its better this time
Thanks!
xGov Council Meeting #11 – (February 4th 2026)
Feb 5
Thanks for the work from the council in trying to improve the system and provide updates to the community.
Cheers
Pact Fi Consensus Compatible Liquidity Pools (3368513873)
Jan 10
sure let me talk with dev and see what he says 🙂
Pact Fi Consensus Compatible Liquidity Pools (3368513873)
Jan 6
Updated. Please let me know your thoughts or if anything else is needed!
Pact Fi Consensus Compatible Liquidity Pools (3368513873)
Jan 6
Hey!
Sorry - I didn’t see this last comment here.
In regards to test documentation/ Helper libraries, I just pinged my Dev we can ensure that is available.
You are also correct in that CCLP does not automatically distribute and you must manually distribute earned staking rewards from the treasury …
Pact Fi Consensus Compatible Liquidity Pools (3368513873)
Dec 19, 2025
Thanks my friend 🙂
Pact Fi Consensus Compatible Liquidity Pools (3368513873)
Dec 19, 2025
As always Simon, I appreciate your long term support for us. I agree with all your points and the side note on liquidity diversification is very important and something we are trying to encoruage more.
Updating the ask may be appropriate - I wanted to see what others' thoughts were. Is it possible to…
Pact Fi Consensus Compatible Liquidity Pools (3368513873)
Dec 19, 2025 Awesome to see someone using some of our code! Looking forward to digging deeper into your project here soon. Thanks for the support
Pact Fi Consensus Compatible Liquidity Pools (3368513873)
Dec 15, 2025
Thanks!
As far as the grant going towards rewards/POW - we honestly need all the cash on hand as possible. That being said, it will see some small flows because we do monthly token buy backs at 10% of revenue post expenses. This will help our bottom line.
GP14 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - Pact.Fi (Corrected)
Dec 27, 2024 Noted! I think we will be removing Dugly - but we will be reviewing this all before final submittal.
GP14 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - Pact.Fi (Corrected)
Dec 27, 2024
Hey Ghost,
Long time no see 😉
To answer your questions from my perspective:
You’re correct that TDR is a dilution to overall holders, however I believe TDR has been a success in the sense it has allowed for base liquidity to form and to help keep DeFi on Algorand in a usable environment. While prob…
GP14 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - Pact.Fi (Corrected)
Dec 27, 2024
Hey Ludo,
How are you?
We have largely refrained from Vote Coin largely because I have not been able to really figure out what the product actually does. I’ve looked through Vote Coins website and maybe I am missing something. I also know a portion of the TVL was added from xGovs.
GP14 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - Pact.Fi (Corrected)
Dec 23, 2024
Hello everyone,
Here are our suggested allocations for TDR for GP14. It is mostly focused on USD/ALGO (or LST) pairs, which is one of the largest liquidity structures to have in DeFi. We also wanted to include a set of meme tokens or other projects tokens, to continue the support in the recent uptic…
GP12 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - Humble DeFi
May 10, 2024
Thanks Stitch, I appreciate that acknowledgement.
It is unfortunate I agree. We have been making moves behind the scenes to try and get us into a better position that we think will be good for the overall ecosystem, and we are looking forward to sharing this (sorry we have hinted this and it's taken…
GP12 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - Humble DeFi
May 9, 2024
Hello my friends,
Hope you all have been doing well.
As GP12 TDR are now up and live we wanted to create a very simple program as we look to refocus our initiatives. With losing out on TDR last quarter, it has seen a great outflow of TVL on our platform and our allocation this period is much less …
Humble DeFi Community Feedback for GP 11
Feb 26, 2024
Hey guys,
Thanks again for your feedback.
I have posted an article with updated values. Hope you all find it agreeable!
Humble DeFi Community Feedback for GP 11
Feb 15, 2024
Hey Stitch,
I did appreciate your feedback for this quarters rewards (thanks for chatting with me via DMs).
CCTP is personally one of the biggest things I think we could get, alongside just generally more stable pairs (id love diversity outside USDC 🙂 ). I, as well as a few people I know (shout out…
Humble DeFi Community Feedback for GP 11
Feb 15, 2024
Yo,
Thanks for the feedback!
The reason we choose the two are as follows:
VEST: We really try to look at projects that are building and bring value to the eco. Vestige is one of the greats IMO, and we have found our partnership valuable. They are one of the larger ASAs and we anticipate growth wi…
Humble DeFi Community Feedback for GP 11
Feb 15, 2024
Thanks Simon!
Always appreciate your feedback… Its a good point actually and should see more vol. than the like pairs of usdc/usdt. Taking this feedback for our revision once we hear everyone else.
Humble DeFi Community Feedback for GP 11
Feb 14, 2024
Hey Oyster,
Thanks for the feedback!
To be honest, I’ve thought of similar things like this. Algo/USDC, Algo/USDT, and then a focus on forex (if only we had more than EUR and USD!!). I think focusing less, but more key pairs is a good move for TDR in general, and I do encourage the other DEXs to t…
Humble DeFi Community Feedback for GP 11
Feb 14, 2024
Thanks for the feedback lobo.
I can try to put out some numbers for better insight, operating on a bit of a quick turnaround.
To give some general #s, the only real significant swap/tvl ratio is within the Algo/USD pairs & some of the meme coins (algo/ora for example). gAlgo pairs have decent vol…
Humble DeFi G9 Post distribution report
Jan 5, 2024
Hello again,
Wanted to post our G9 Post distribution report for TDR.
Any questions please let me know - we appreciate all you guys!
Humble DeFi GP10 TDR plans
Jan 4, 2024
Its a fair point. I’ve gone back and forth on the value of it as both it doesn’t contribute to liquidity or even help with our TVL. I view it as a marketing tool & token of appreciation to the COOP holders both for winning a poll we held and for being a fun proactive community.
We did choose to keep…
Humble DeFi GP10 TDR plans
Jan 3, 2024
Hello everyone!
We wanted to post here our plans for distribution of GP10 TDR.
We have been very happy to receive 424K ALGO for distribution and have various farms we are looking to incentivize.
I would love to hear everyone’s thoughts.
You can read here: Humble DeFi: Gov Period #10 Rewards (Q1 2024)
xGov-39 Humble.sh Hummingbot connector
Jul 29, 2023
Hey Choppa,
Andrew from Humble here. The beauty of xGovs is anyone can submit a proposal. Maybe it would be best for pact to make beneficial partnerships in the ecosystem and submit their own proposals. While Humble TVL may not have as much as some of our competitors, one of our value adds is meaningfully requesting feedback.
Governance Period 6 Draft Measures - Community Check In
Feb 24, 2023
Hey everyone,
Andrew (Shaman) here from Humble DeFi. I wanted to chime in around the two measures having such a large interest in both.
I will try to stay as unbiased as possible.
Measure 1 - DeFi Rewards
Looking at what DeFi Rewards have done to TVL on Algorand, the addition of total rewards to …