Replies - Activity - Henry - Algorand

Domain Name Services

Posts by Henry on Jul 28, 2022

  1. How many names can one register?
    It’s limitless.
    So why do you border?

  2. If you’re going at analysis just as performed.
    Knowing my name wouldn’t be an issue.

  3. I don’t answer question for question?

  4. Will your hatred vanquish if I tell you my name?
    Will algorand OG’s do the right thing?

  5. One last word for you,
    you know nothing called everything and you know nothing coming tomorrow.

  6. This article is sponsored by ans…
    Sponsorship can be made on any form. If you want me to list types of sponsorships I will. My name is my address, lol.

  7. I’m not against NFD either…
    I’m against your hatred for ANS.
    Is there a rule that states how many decentralized app can be built on algorand?

  8. Lol, I’m not paid dude,
    ANS is a community governed project which I choose to support and ain’t stop here.

  9. How do you feel with the hate?
    Paid promotion isn’t an enemy to decentralization.
    The name is: algorand name service, is a representation of algorand dapp.
    They made a paid promotion not just for the project, but also promotes the already enriched ecosystem.
    What do they get? Hatred for being fir…

  10. Your reply sounds bloody,
    do you know the true meaning of decentralization and what it takes to win and build on a blockchain like algorand? First, for a hack to be approved, the desired project is presented by the competing developer, therefore consent is given to the algorand OG’s and community related.

  11. This is not an excuse.
    ANS was the first to be built, and the algorand foundation supported the development at the beginning and then slides on.
    ANS is not the only subscribe-able name service on the blockchain; all name service before ANS are yearly subscribed including 90% of them.