All - Activity - Henry - Algorand
Domain Name Services
Jul 28, 2022
How many names can one register? It’s limitless. So why do you boarder?
Jul 28, 2022
If you’re going at analysis just as performed. Knowing my name wouldn’t be an issue.
Jul 28, 2022
I don’t answer question for question?
Jul 28, 2022
Will your hatred vanquish if I tell you my name? Will algorand OG’s do the right thing?
Jul 28, 2022
One last word for you, you know nothing called everything and you know nothing coming tomorrow.
Jul 28, 2022
This article is sponsored by ans… Sponsorship can be made on any form. If you want me to list types of sponsorships I will. My name is my address, lol
Jul 28, 2022
I’m not against NFD either… I’m against your hatred for ANS. Is there a rule that states how many decentralized app can be built on algorand?
Jul 28, 2022
Lol, I’m not paid dude, ANS is a community governed project wish I choose to support and ain’t stop here.
Jul 28, 2022
How do you feel with the hate? Paid promotion isn’t an enemy to decentralization. The name is: algorand name service, is a representation of algorand dapp. They made a paid promotion not just for the project, but also promotes the already enriched ecosystem. What do they get? hatred for being fir…
Jul 28, 2022
Your reply sounds bloody, do you know the true meaning of decentralization and what it takes to win and build on a blockchain like algorand? First, for a hack to be approved, the desired project is presented by the competing developer, therefore consent is given to the algorand OG’s and community regarding…
Jul 24, 2022
This is not an excuse.
ANS was the first to be built, and the algorand foundation supported the development at the beginning and then slides on.
ANS is not the only subscribe-able name service on the blockchain all name service before ANS are yearly subscribed including 90% of them.
I think…
Jul 24, 2022
Hello Algorand community.
I have been in a worry about the action of Algorand blockchain OG’s regarding how the promote NFD name service and ignore ANS. This two name service where created to broaden the adoption of Algorand blockchain and non should be ignored. And should be promoted and support…