All - Activity - HarveySpecter - Algorand

Vercors

Before, it was excellence that created notoriety. Today, it is notoriety that creates excellence. Otherwise I live in France a mountainous region that has always seduced me, that allows me to burn my life, to drive fast, to get dizzy. And if it pleases me, to me, this derisory and free game in our petty, sordid and cruel time.

Api services and wallets

Hi ! I’d also written a script using PureStake.io and I’m in a bit of a bind here too… I’m looking at AlgoNode.io as an alternative tool, but I’m not sure it can fully replace PureStake.io. I’ve read the documentation for using a Docker sandbox but I don’t feel like I can use it in production…

Size of metadatahash

Hello, I’m back ! It’s OK, my huge SHA is now stored in metadatahash field Although the displayed value is base64 formatted, do you know if the blockchain stores the sent value or this base64 formatted variation? Relevant question as I would like to know how to search/display assets that contai…

Hello everyone After consulting the documentation, I realize that “metadatahash” field is designed to receive 32 bytes… or 64 characters I guess… the result of a SHA-256 hash for example. What happens if I try to send more than 64 characters in this field ? Does the transaction work ? Is my strin…