All - Activity - harish - Algorand

Node in Ubuntu virtual machine

I installed Debian node in ubuntu virtual machine. In the home page there is no related algorand folder. How to get AlgorandNode folder in ubuntu virtual machine. Can anyone help me please?

Crowdfunding smartcontract error

So I have to delete the current installed node. Then I re install the node. Am I right?

This is the tutorial which I followed! Compile and run the Algorand node natively on Windows

Initially the two teal files are empty. Am I right?

The two teal files are empty. I am following this link - Example Crowdfunding Stateful Smart Contract Application | Algorand Developer Portal
Then I check my goal version. It shows:
C:\Users\Dell\AlgorandNode>goal version -v
Version: [v1 v2]
GenesisID: testnet-v1.0
Build: 2.8.114414.master [master] (c…

I am doing in testnet.

Thank you. I imported the account. Then it shows
C:\Users\Dell\AlgorandNode>goal app create --creator J52X5I4TY5MIWDXGPRVD7QCRYURRRIYFY4QBGFNEM7DKEUP5TWFOQPD3SY --approval-prog ./crowd_fund.teal --global-byteslices 3 --global-ints 5 --local-byteslices 0 --local-ints 1 --app-arg "int:20" --app-arg "int:...

Example Crowdfunding Stateful Smart Contract Application link - Example Crowdfunding Stateful Smart Contract Application | Algorand Developer Portal
In this link I compile the command
goal app create --creator LHHQJ6UMXRGEPXBVFKT7SY26BQOIK64VVPCLVRL3RNQLX5ZMBYG6ZHZMBE --approval-prog ./crowd_fund...

In this tutorial link (Algorand Blockchain Development using Reach Part 2 RPS | Algorand Developer Portal) I put …/reach init. It created two files index.rsh and index.mjs. Then I edit these default files with the tutorial 2 code given. Edited index.rsh:

'reach 0.1';
const Player = {
getHand: Fun...

I deployed the below code:

import json
from algosdk.v2client import algod
from algosdk import account, mnemonic
from algosdk.future.transaction import AssetConfigTxn, AssetTransferTxn, AssetFreezeTxn

Thank you. I faced some error in algo builder tutorial 1. Where can I get the answer? I already posted an error in forum and discord. Can you help me?

I compiled a simple smart contract using teal. Link - Writing a Simple Smart Contract | Algorand Developer Portal In that I compiled passphrase.teal file. It returns output:
C:\Users\Dell\AlgorandNode>goal clerk compile passphrase1.teal
passphrase1.teal: RZ2CUMV2VG3NCVFEVUVHVBYQUABQIBWAT3AC736Y6YL7PPDNAD...

It works. Thank you for your help.

Is I copy only genesis.json file and create config.json file which stores only DNSSecurityFlags value only. Do I want to copy some other file like algod.token, algod.lock like files?

C:\Users\Dell\AlgorandNode>export ALGORAND_DATA="$HOME/node/newdata"
'export' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

Command: goal node status -d data
Output:
C:\Users\Dell\AlgorandNode>goal node status -d data
Last committed block: 0
Time since last block: 0.0s
Sync Time: 0.0s
Last consensus protocol: https://github.com/algorand/spec/tree/a26ed78ed8f834e2b9ccb6eb7d3ee9f629a6e622
Next consensus protocol: https://...

My node is not syncing. How to sync the node? Can anyone explain me?

Thank you. It works. Is the limit order program which is in the link: LimitOrder Contract with Python | Algorand Developer Portal work properly?

Can I use the code link code? Is it work?

I installed node in windows. Then I try algo builder tutorial 1 in windows. Link: Algorand Builder Tutorial: Part 1 - Creating Local Network and Deploying ASA | Algorand Developer Portal
In this link the code which I compile
make create-private-net
It shows error: make is not an internal or external command.

This is the hash lock extended program which makes the above error. Then the first set of hash time lock program is compiled successfully:

from algosdk import algod, transaction, template
# Create an algod client
algod_token = ""
algod_address = "https://testnet.algoexplorerapi.io"
headers = {"User-Agent": "..."

Error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Dell\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\lib\site-packages\algosdk\algod.py", line 75, in algod_request
resp = urlopen(req)
...

What I have to put in algod_token variable and header variable?