Replies - Activity - hamidhajaje - Algorand

Exist a problem in indexer?

Mar 24, 2022
Thank’s. I will try it now.
I think this protocol good for me?

Mar 24, 2022
Thank’s yes i used protocol future.
Now I change the protocol to GitHub - algorandfoundation/specs at 3a83c4c743f8b17adfd73944b4319c25722a6782 until instance indexer work well but for me i used application contains an smart contract written in Teal v5 but with this protocol i must used just Teal …

Mar 24, 2022
I use go-algorand branch rel/stable and indexer branch master but i received the same error :
{“level”:“info”,“msg”:“adding block 643”,“time”:“2022-03-24T14:49:39+01:00”}
{“error”:“AddBlock() err: TxWithRetry() err: attemptTx() err: AddBlock() err: AddBlock() err: getSigTypeDelta() err: unable to …

Get transactions by application-id

Mar 24, 2022
Thank’s I cloned go-algorand branche rel/stable and indexer branche master.
Now it work.
Thank’s

Mar 23, 2022
thank’s for repply. yes I use the last version of algorand/go-algorand branche master and the last version of algorand/indexer branche develop.

How to create catchpoint

Mar 23, 2022
I found the solution.
put “CatchpointTracking”: 1 ,“CatchpointInterval”:1000000 in config.json
Thank’s