All - Activity - gurnoor6 - Algorand

Unable to create transactions on Algorand Testnet

Oct 6, 2022

Turns out it was a network issue. My ISP blocks DNS queries needed for Algorand network sync. Shifted to a cloud machine, and now I am able to create transactions just fine.


Unable to create transactions on Algorand Testnet

Oct 6, 2022

Hi, I am using TestNet to create transactions, as given in the guide here (Your first transaction - Algorand Developer Portal). Instead of using the sandbox, I am running a full node. But I am unable to add transactions to the blockchain. I always get Wait for transaction id timed out Any…


How to view gossip messages in node log?

Oct 3, 2022

As explained in the Algorand white paper, each node who wishes to participate in voting sends its VRF to other nodes. I wish to see these messages on my node log. Is there any way to do this?


Algorand node not syncing v3.9.4

Oct 2, 2022

Hi, I installed an algorand node on my machine following the instructions on Install a node - Algorand Developer Portal (Installation with Updater Script section) On using the command goal node status, I get the following output:

Time since last block: 0.0s

Sync Time: 0.0s

Last consensus protocol version: ...


Logging levels information for MinLogLevel

Oct 1, 2022

Hi, in the node telemetry config (Telemetry config settings - Algorand Developer Portal), there is an option to change the MinLogLevel for the node. Is there a description of what logging levels are available and what kind of information is logged at each level? I could not find it anywhere in the documentation.