Likes - Activity - Gtrip - Algorand

Arc34 - form, git pull request or decentralized db onchain?

Because we want to have maximum transparency…
As a requester I want to know if my proposal is considered for voting, and not rejected by some administration guy who just did not read it properly.
Also as a requester I want to see my competitors after all envelopes are opened as in any standard go…


[Temperature Check] Reward node runners through governance

Makes sense to me. The extra rewards for DeFi governance participation incentivized me to take my stake off my node. I could see a 50/25/25 split. 50% for governance 25% for defi participation 25% for online wallets, an even 1/3 each, or like oyster said requite governors to use an online wallet or …


We need to reassess Governance

I think this topic is timely to Algorand
Moving Beyond Coin Voting Governance